Author Topic: Giuliani producing documentary on Hunter Biden: report  (Read 413 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani producing documentary on Hunter Biden: report
« on: February 11, 2020, 08:25:09 pm »
Giuliani producing documentary on Hunter Biden: report
By J. Edward Moreno - 02/11/20 03:04 PM EST

Rudy Giuliani, president Trump’s personal attorney and the former mayor of New York City, is producing a documentary on Hunter Biden, according to Yahoo News.

Giuliani has reportedly begun conducting interviews for the documentary and approaching investors.

The report of the documentary comes less than a week after the Senate voted to acquit Trump on impeachment charges, though Giuliani has reportedly begun his efforts since last month.

Giuliani did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/482591-giuliani-producing-documentary-on-hunter-biden-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kidd

Re: Giuliani producing documentary on Hunter Biden: report
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 09:25:54 pm »
If Giuliani has evidence, then turn it over to the DOJ.
If the DOJ doesn't move on the evidence, THEN make a documentary.

It is possible that a documentary could interfere with a proper investigation or even taint prosecution.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 09:50:36 pm »

It is possible that a documentary could interfere with a proper investigation or even taint prosecution.

Producing a good documentary takes many months of preparation and editing. If indeed he is gathering pre-production information and interviews, it’s probably to have it in the can and ready to go when it’s most appropriate to release.

Giuliani is a seasoned United States attorney and is known for being precise about legal minutia and getting admissions right. He won’t make any rookie mistakes working on the president’s behalf.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 02:51:02 am »

Not only that but it could be seen as the Trump administration swaying the election away from Biden.

Giuliani needs to stand down for awhile.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline kidd

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 11:34:36 pm »
Not only that but it could be seen as the Trump administration swaying the election away from Biden.

Perhaps. I think it is more likely that Biden is doing that to himself.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 12:03:15 am »
Perhaps. I think it is more likely that Biden is doing that to himself.

Yes he is, but it will be perceived by the leftist as Giuliani, Trump's lawyer, as trying to sway public opinion. After all he was impeached for supposedly having Biden investigated.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 12:24:50 am »
Giuliani producing documentary on Hunter Biden

Already has produced a pretty damned good one IMHO @mystery-ak !

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 12:26:19 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien