Author Topic: Saying No to Black History Month  (Read 271 times)

rangerrebew

Saying No to Black History Month
« on: February 11, 2020, 02:46:45 pm »

Saying No to Black History Month
By Lloyd Marcus|February 10th, 2020

Lloyd Marcus

Here we are again folks. February, another Black History Month. Progressives expect my fellow blacks and me to happily celebrate our month. I will not.

BHM is nothing more than a political weapon for Democrats/progressives to spread racial hate and further their lie that America is the greatest source of evil on the planet.

Most American blacks do not realize that many original civil rights black freedom fighters who stood beside Dr Martin Luther King Jr sold their souls to the dark-side after Dr King died. They joined the white Democrat/progressive movement, metaphorically receiving 30 pieces of silver. The agenda of the dark-side is anti-Christianity and anti-American.

https://newswithviews.com/saying-no-to-black-history-month/

Offline goatprairie

Re: Saying No to Black History Month
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 03:59:09 pm »
Liberals have no idea that by pandering to certain demographics, they end up dividing the country further.
We don't need a Black History Month nor a MLK holiday.
There is nothing wrong with celebrating the achievements of black Americans, but when their achievments are placed ahead of the achievements of other Americans, resentment and irritation grows. More division is created.
Today, neither the media nor anybody else celebrate the achievements of non-Black Americans.
When I was young,  on President's Day they used to have items in the newsrag about Washington and Lincoln. Often it was just ads offering PD sales.
I haven't seen or read anything like that in decades.
Stop with the placing of black Americans above other Americans.
But, of course, soon we'll have a Harvey Milk Day holiday, and weird sex month (but they won't call the latter that.)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 04:25:57 pm »
Liberals have no idea that by pandering to certain demographics, they end up dividing the country further.
We don't need a Black History Month nor a MLK holiday.
There is nothing wrong with celebrating the achievements of black Americans, but when their achievments are placed ahead of the achievements of other Americans, resentment and irritation grows. More division is created.
Today, neither the media nor anybody else celebrate the achievements of non-Black Americans.
When I was young,  on President's Day they used to have items in the newsrag about Washington and Lincoln. Often it was just ads offering PD sales.
I haven't seen or read anything like that in decades.
Stop with the placing of black Americans above other Americans.
But, of course, soon we'll have a Harvey Milk Day holiday, and weird sex month (but they won't call the latter that.)
Oh, they know, all right. Only through keeping the American people fragmented along whatever dividing lines they can exploit can they play them against each other to gain power. Otherwise, no one in their right mind would fall for that shtick.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 04:28:49 pm »
Oh, they know, all right. Only through keeping the American people fragmented along whatever dividing lines they can exploit can they play them against each other to gain power. Otherwise, no one in their right mind would fall for that shtick.

@Smokin Joe

Add keep blacks on the Dim Plantation by paying them to remain ignorant and unemployed with no actual REAL thing to be proud of,and THERE IT IS!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 05:21:49 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Add keep blacks on the Dim Plantation by paying them to remain ignorant and unemployed with no actual REAL thing to be proud of,and THERE IT IS!
The sad part of that is that there were those who made very real accomplishments who could be held up as role models, not just politicians and other 'overseers' on the plantation.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 05:32:38 pm »
I still wonder why blacks haven't bitched about being stuck with the smallest month of the year.... :pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2020, 06:06:08 pm »
The sad part of that is that there were those who made very real accomplishments who could be held up as role models, not just politicians and other 'overseers' on the plantation.

@Smokin Joe

Yes,and those blacks who worked hard and made names for themselves are NEVER mentioned by the black leadership of today.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2020, 07:16:50 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Yes,and those blacks who worked hard and made names for themselves are NEVER mentioned by the black leadership of today.
Oh, absolutely not. In that we are all growing more equal, because slaves don't make waves (for good or ill, regardless of color), they just do what they are told.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2020, 11:47:47 pm »
I still wonder why blacks haven't bitched about being stuck with the smallest month of the year.... :pondering:
Oh, they do. That's the running joke.

Black History Month is nothing but a media and public-education marketing ploy, anyway. With due respect to the genuine great black Americans who made priceless contributions to American society, they deserve more than to be just trotted out as a sanitized history lesson during commercial breaks.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024