General Category > Elections 2020

Biden abruptly cancels New Hampshire primary party appearance, heads to South Carolina

<< < (2/3) > >>

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on February 11, 2020, 09:32:58 pm ---I hope Skeezy Joe stays in till the end and keeps splitting that vote.

--- End quote ---

I think he's done.  His political career is over.  Of course, he'll blame his FAILURE on Trump.  :silly:

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on February 11, 2020, 09:32:58 pm ---I hope Skeezy Joe stays in till the end and keeps splitting that vote.

--- End quote ---

He won't be splitting any vote, but I definitely want him to stay in purely for the rejection.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on February 11, 2020, 10:36:34 pm ---He won't be splitting any vote, but I definitely want him to stay in purely for the rejection.

--- End quote ---

Too bad Uncle Joe won't be the nominee; Trump would beat him. No contest.

dfwgator:
Slip biden away.....

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: libertybele on February 11, 2020, 10:32:37 pm ---I think he's done.  His political career is over.  Of course, he'll blame his FAILURE on Trump.  :silly:

--- End quote ---

LOL!  Nope!  He's going to show Harvey Weinstein what a piker he is, compared to him.

I pray to God that the DOJ doesn't convince Pres. Trump to let the Biden/Burisma scandal die.   

I want to see Biden turn into a stroke 'victim', to the point that he can't even testify against his son...or anyone.    :2popcorn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version