Author Topic: Video Shows Airplane Making Scary but Epic Landing in Extreme Winds in UK  (Read 277 times)

rangerrebew

Video Shows Airplane Making Scary but Epic Landing in Extreme Winds in UK
Don't look at this if you're scared of flying.
By
AVIANNE TAN
February 2, 2015, 12:57 PM

Insane Plane Landings Caught on VideoPlanes landing at Birmingham Airport in England had to maneuver intense squalls with winds gusting up to 50 miles per hour.FlugSnug/YouTube

— -- A new YouTube video shows an airplane struggling to land as extreme wind gusts push the plane.

Precipitation and winds can be seen in the video, causing the plane to shake. Despite the wobbling, the airplane appears to make a successful landing.

The video was uploaded to an account under the alias "flugsnug."

https://abcnews.go.com/International/video-shows-airplane-making-scary-epic-landing-extreme/story?id=28667353

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Video Shows Airplane Making Scary but Epic Landing in Extreme Winds in UK
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 05:30:46 pm »
Looked like a pretty decent set down to me, considering.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis