Author Topic: Once A Curiosity, Trump Rallies Are Now Joyous Celebrations  (Read 103 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Once A Curiosity, Trump Rallies Are Now Joyous Celebrations
« on: February 11, 2020, 03:24:32 pm »
 Once A Curiosity, Trump Rallies Are Now Joyous Celebrations

The event felt less like a campaign rally and more like a curiosity. It’s not a curiosity anymore. Monday night's rally was a celebration, and unlike any any political event I’ve ever experienced.

By David Marcus
February 11, 2020

Four years ago, I walked in from a freezing New Hampshire blizzard into my first Donald Trump for president rally. We knew a few things — at least we thought we did. At the time he wasn’t just a long shot, he was frankly an impossibility.

The event felt less like a campaign rally and more like a curiosity. It’s not a curiosity anymore. Monday night’s rally was a celebration, and unlike any any political event I’ve ever experienced.

I arrived at about noon for the 7 p.m. shindig. In a driving and freezing rain, the line outside seemed to stretch to Massachusetts. A jubilant crowd was hooting and hollering holy hell. The most tangible feeling was of brotherhood.

Trump supporters catch a lot of hate. Whether being mocked as deplorable or dismissed as uneducated rubes, there is always something or other wrong with them, according to Democrats and the news media. They know it. And in each other’s company a weird fellowship forms, of half college football game, half family reunion.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/11/once-a-curiosity-trump-rallies-are-now-joyous-celebrations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34