General Category > Elections 2020

Pete Buttigieg is uniquely disliked by Democrats across the spectrum even as he surges in early stat

(1/9) > >>

mystery-ak:
Pete Buttigieg is uniquely disliked by Democrats across the spectrum even as he surges in early states
 (Eliza Relman)
,Business Insider•February 10, 2020

With his strong showing in Iowa and surge in New Hampshire, former Mayor Pete Buttigieg's list of critics is expanding across the ideological spectrum.

After Buttigieg beat former Vice President Joe Biden, in Iowa and is set to do the same in New Hampshire, moderates began to turn their ire on the former mayor.

Rather than attacking his policies and rhetoric — as progressives long have — moderates like Biden are challenging Buttigieg's qualifications and experience, and asserting he's not prepared to be president.

Former Mayor Pete Buttigieg has long drawn the ire of progressives, particularly the young and online subset. But with his strong showing in Iowa and surge in New Hampshire, he's now attracting sustained attacks from across the ideological spectrum.

more
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pete-buttigieg-uniquely-disliked-democrats-174141690.html

sneakypete:
 I don't get it. I was thinking a young,smart,homosexual,hard-left male would put a twinkle in that crowds eye.

Seems like other than the female cross-dressing bi-sexual with two sexual reassigment surgeries who has one blue eye,one
brown eye and is a part Eskimo paraplegic,ButtPlug has it all.

Smokin Joe:
Yeah, Right. I bet the prospective "First Laddie" is a snazzy dresser, too.  *****rollingeyes*****

When push comes to shove, Government is already too good at sticking their bits where they don't belong, someone who makes it a regular practice just isn't that appealing.

Hoodat:

--- Quote ---Pete Buttigieg is uniquely disliked by Democrats across the spectrum even as he surges in early states

--- End quote ---

Mark my words, they are setting it up for Klobuchar.  The MSM has been handed the talking points.  Headlines on Wed will be about Klobuchar as the Comeback Kid.

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on February 11, 2020, 03:22:11 am ---Mark my words, they are setting it up for Klobuchar.  The MSM has been handed the talking points.  Headlines on Wed will be about Klobuchar as the Comeback Kid.

--- End quote ---

I think there definitely are some in that party who believe she'd be the strongest candidate against Trump, and they may be right. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version