Author Topic: Trump supporters, lining up for post-impeachment rally, predict big 2020 win: ‘He’ll beat them all’  (Read 291 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump supporters, lining up for post-impeachment rally, predict big 2020 win: ‘He’ll beat them all’
By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

MANCHESTER, N.H. – Mike Grunwald says the impeachment of President Trump “pissed me off.”

The Air Force veteran and retired teacher from Washington, N.H., was among a throng of Trump supporters waiting in the cold and raw rain outside the Southern New Hampshire University arena in downtown Manchester more than eight hours before the president and Vice President Mike Pence were expected to headline a re-election rally.

Grunwald supported Trump four years ago and said he’s solidly behind the president again.

“I like everything he’s done,” he emphasized, adding, “I kind of wish that maybe the rhetoric would be turned down a tad, but you know what, he’s been beat up for three years. What are you going to do?”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-supporters-new-hampshire-rally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34