Author Topic: UK man convicted of plot to attack London tourist sites  (Read 280 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
UK man convicted of plot to attack London tourist sites
« on: February 10, 2020, 06:37:41 pm »
UK man convicted of plot to attack London tourist sites

LONDON (AP) — A former Uber driver was convicted Monday of plotting a vehicle and weapons attack on London tourist sites, just over a year after he was cleared of attacking police with a sword outside Buckingham Palace.

Jurors at London’s Woolwich Crown Court found Mohiussunnath Chowdhury guilty of preparing terrorist acts and other terrorism charges.

Prosecutors said 28-year-old Chowdhury planned a van, gun or knife attack on targets including Madame Tussauds wax museum, London’s gay pride parade and an open-top sightseeing bus.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-au/travel/news/uk-man-convicted-of-plot-to-attack-london-tourist-sites/ar-BBZQAv7

I very vaguely remember this, I remember the part about the wax museum above.

rangerrebew

The UK’s Dumbest Terrorist Tests the Dumbest Justice System a Third Time

Can he get away with it again?
Mon Feb 3, 2020 Daniel Greenfield

On a summer day in the UK, Mohiussunnath Chowdhury left his Luton home, took an anime sword that he had sharpened, typed “Windsor Castle” into his phone, and then followed the directions on the map.

"Tell everyone that I love them and that they should struggle against the enemies of Allah,” the aspiring Muslim terrorist had declared. "The Queen and her soldiers will all be in the hellfire."

Instead of finding Queen Elizabeth II at the Windsor Castle, Mohiussunnath found that it was a pub offering “great real ales” and “fresh food”. The infidel phone had tried to divert the devout Muslim. Despite the Berkshire pub’s offerings of “grilled loin of pork” and Jägermeister, he didn’t attack it.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/02/uks-dumbest-terrorist-tests-dumbest-justice-system-daniel-greenfield/