Author Topic: Bigger than Vindman: Trump scrubs 70 Obama holdovers from NSC  (Read 426 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bigger than Vindman: Trump scrubs 70 Obama holdovers from NSC
« on: February 10, 2020, 02:44:44 pm »
Bigger than Vindman: Trump scrubs 70 Obama holdovers from NSC
by Paul Bedard
 | February 10, 2020 08:14 AM

President Trump is making good on his promises to “drain the swamp” and cut Obama-era holdovers from his staffs, especially the critical and recently controversial National Security Council.

Officials confirmed that Trump and national security adviser Robert O’Brien have cut 70 positions inherited from former President Barack Obama, who had fattened the staff to 200.

Many were loaners from other agencies and have been sent back. Others left government work.

The NSC, which is the president’s personal staff, was rocked when a “whistleblower” leveled charges that led to Trump’s impeachment.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/bigger-than-vindman-trump-scrubs-70-obama-holdovers-from-nsc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Bigger than Vindman: Trump scrubs 70 Obama holdovers from NSC
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 02:49:46 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 02:50:46 pm »
This is my happy dance

I know, I know, I’m still stuck in the 70’s.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 02:56:35 pm »
A small start, but a start.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 02:59:54 pm »
About Damned Time!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2020, 03:01:20 pm »
If Trump had made mass firings we would be witnessing the start of the second partisan impeachment in two months.

I think the president is probably following the good advice from his legal/political team.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2020, 05:13:02 pm »
It's late, but this was a mistake GWB never figured out and rectified - keeping Clintonian holdovers/operatives in places where they could sabotage and leak.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2020, 05:47:28 pm »
A small start, but a start.

@Smokin Joe

"The longest journey....."

Ya just GOTTA take that firs step,or you will never get anywhere.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 05:48:21 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2020, 05:51:42 pm »
@Smokin Joe

"The longest journey....."

Ya just GOTTA take that firs step,or you will never get anywhere.
Oh I agree fully. I just am not hopping up and down as if we've crossed the finish line. There is a long way to go yet, and if things go wrong this is just a hiccup for the totalitarians. They have been tearing at this Republic for a long time, one chip, one nibble at a time.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2020, 06:04:51 pm »
If Trump had made mass firings we would be witnessing the start of the second partisan impeachment in two months.

I think the president is probably following the good advice from his legal/political team.

@aligncare

He is NOT a bufoon. He just plays one on tv to drive his opponents nuts,and throw them off-balance via distraction.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2020, 06:07:38 pm »
It's late, but this was a mistake GWB never figured out and rectified - keeping Clintonian holdovers/operatives in places where they could sabotage and leak.

@PeteS in CA

Boy Jorge didn't consider it to BE a mistake. He and Bubba were Goombas. Still are. Babs even used to call Bubba "The son I never had." No doubt with a GREAT deal of longing in her globalist bitch voice.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2020, 06:11:04 pm »
The light is now shining on the roaches.... watch them scatter... lol

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2020, 06:20:02 pm »
@PeteS in CA

Boy Jorge didn't consider it to BE a mistake. He and Bubba were Goombas. Still are. Babs even used to call Bubba "The son I never had." No doubt with a GREAT deal of longing in her globalist bitch voice.
Bubba's holdovers, rules and staff, were a factor in letting 9/11 happen. Stovepiped intelligence kept the dots from being connected until after the fact. Either that, or the conspiracy theorists may be on to something.

C S Lewis

Offline Absalom

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2020, 09:19:25 pm »
Brainless noise from the predictable suspects.
Their R Party is the instrument that made our current bureaucratic behemoth inevitable.
Following Lincoln till Hoover, the R's were politically ascendant for some 70 years; controlling
the WH and Congress which also gave them control of the Courts through Judicial appointment.
Rejecting the primacy of States Rights, they advanced strong centralized government.
Consequently, many Departments were created which expanded year after year.
Then FDR arrived in 1932 and he merely increased the tempo of expansion as did his successors.
As a result, we now have a permanent DC bureaucracy in the millions, having loyalty
to neither party nor potus; only to their narrow self-interest and fat wallet.
Now Trump erases 70 holdovers and his Fan Club goes bonkers w/glee insisting its a
game changer. Why sure it is, ain't it ???
Shutting down entire Dept's and moving many out of DC might be the 'start of a game changer.'
Consider, why is the Dept of Agriculture in DC, rather than in small satellites across the Farm Belt?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2020, 09:30:12 pm »
"If you can't eliminate a problem 100%, nothing is to be gained from attempting to eliminate 90% of it."

(I just coined that.  "Cyber's Razor.")
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline darroll

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 09:33:06 pm »
Poor Trump,
He gets all the dirty jobs. (Maybe people that need a bath too)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2020, 12:41:35 am »
Hopefully this is but the beginning.

But if anyone has a chance of cleaning out the Augean Stables of DC, it's Mr. Trump...