Author Topic: Things I have learned from genuine, honest journalists and other Democrats  (Read 106 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 10, 2020
Things I have learned from genuine, honest journalists and other Democrats
By Jack Hellner

As I have gotten older, I have been enlightened about so many things from honest, genuine, conscience-driven journalists and other Democrats. Of course, to accept what I have learned, I had to check my common sense at the door.

I learned in 2008 that McCain was a despicable racist who would be a terrible President. Later, I learned how beloved, smart and honest he was as long as he was trashing Trump. He was deeply respected when he died and had been in high demand by genuine journalists who only care about the truth.

In 2012, as I supported Romney, I learned that he was deplorable, greedy and stupid. He even thought Russia was dangerous, and President Obama laughed at him. Now, he is the most respected, genuine, God-fearing man of conscience and wicked, as long as he trashes Trump. He is in great demand by the honest, non-partisan media.

I have learned that Democrats who vote against impeachment aren’t respected at all. Mavericks who vote their conscience on the Left must have some ulterior motive.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/things_i_have_learned_from_genuine_honest_journalists_and_other_democrats.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34