Author Topic: Why Are Democrats So Unhappy?  (Read 173 times)

rangerrebew

Why Are Democrats So Unhappy?
« on: February 10, 2020, 01:20:08 pm »
 Why Are Democrats So Unhappy?
By Bill Donohue | February 6, 2020 | 4:04pm EST

The Democrats are an unhappy people. This has nothing to do with their hatred of President Trump: it's who they are.

Gallup released a poll on Thursday measuring personal life satisfaction. The survey was broken down on the basis of age, sex, income, marital status, family status (e.g. those who have young children), education, race, and political preference.

It was found that those who make over $100,000 a year are the most likely segment of the population to say they are satisfied with their personal life. In second place are Republicans. In last place are those who make less than $40,000. Democrats are second to last.

https://cnsnews.com/commentary/bill-donohue/why-are-democrats-so-unhappy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Why Are Democrats So Unhappy?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 01:37:43 pm »
When your politics are based on envy, hatred, and paranoia, why would you be happy?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 01:03:30 am »
How many "happy communists" were there...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 01:37:04 am »
They aren't happy if there isn't anything to be miserable about.  :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis