Author Topic: Graham: DOJ has process to review Giuliani's Ukraine info  (Read 257 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Graham: DOJ has process to review Giuliani's Ukraine info
« on: February 10, 2020, 12:48:49 am »
I thought I read, as soon as the impeachment saga ended, Rudy immediately went back to Ukraine.

Graham: DOJ has process to review Giuliani's Ukraine info
The chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee says the Justice Department has established a way to review information gathered in Ukraine by Trump personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani
By  DARLENE SUPERVILLE Associated Press
February 9, 2020

WASHINGTON -- The chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, a close ally of President Donald Trump, said Sunday that the Justice Department has established a way to review information gathered in Ukraine by Trump personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who has targeted Democrat Joe Biden and his son.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said Attorney General William Barr told him during a conversation Sunday that the department has “created a process that Rudy could give information and they would see if it's verified.”

“Rudy Giuliani is a well-known man," said Graham. "He's a crime fighter. He's loyal to the president. He's a good lawyer.”

Read more at: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/graham-doj-process-review-giulianis-ukraine-info-68862784

I believe he was on one of the Sunday talk shows.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Graham: DOJ has process to review Giuliani's Ukraine info
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 05:41:53 am »
 ****sheep****
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.