Author Topic: An anti-Putin blogger had his throat cut in a French hotel  (Read 349 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
An anti-Putin blogger had his throat cut in a French hotel
« on: February 10, 2020, 12:58:52 am »
An anti-Putin blogger had his throat cut in a French hotel
Author : Mitch Prothero
Source : Business Insider

Killing with hallmarks of Russian hit squad causing chaos in Europe
16:27, 7 February 2020

French police believe that the killing of a blogger from the disputed Russian region of Chechnya in a French hotel room last week was "politically motivated," a French police official briefed on the case said.

The official said the police were now hunting for the blogger's traveling companion, who disappeared shortly after the killing.

French investigators wish to speak with the Chechen man who accompanied the blogger, Imran Aliev, 44, from his home in Belgium to northern France via train on January 29, the official said.

Read more at: https://112.international/politics/an-anti-putin-blogger-had-his-throat-cut-in-a-french-hotel-48333.html

Wow, for the record, Chechen dissidents are probably more sought after than others.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: An anti-Putin blogger had his throat cut in a French hotel
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 01:02:27 am »
Wow, for the record, Chechen dissidents are probably more sought after than others.

Such a dose of reality, that stuff like this goes on and how fortunate we are to live in the U.S.A.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.