Author Topic: Is It Time to Call Democrats 'Evil'? You Decide  (Read 158 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is It Time to Call Democrats 'Evil'? You Decide
« on: February 09, 2020, 05:13:15 pm »
Wayne Allyn Root

Posted: Feb 09, 2020 12:01 AM

I've tried in my career as a conservative commentator to rarely use the word "evil." Disagreements over policies and agendas don't make your opponent "evil." As a matter of fact, most reasonable, common-sense Americans want compromise.

But what if I were to report that Democrats are extreme, radical Stepford wives trying to destroy America, American exceptionalism, capitalism, the U.S. Constitution and the middle class? Some of you might say, "Wayne, you're exaggerating."

Nope. I'm not.

I'm going to play the role of Paul Revere. I'm going to expose a bill in Congress championed by congressional Democrats called H.R. 5383: the New Way Forward Act, introduced in December. It's so extreme, radical, hateful and offensive toward American citizens that its only possible goal is the end of America.

I believe it represents evil. But I'll report. You decide.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2020/02/09/is-it-time-to-call-democrats-evil-you-decide-n2561009
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Is It Time to Call Democrats 'Evil'? You Decide
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 05:30:33 pm »
If passed, and I doubt it will pass, we might as well start the shooting war now.
Unchecked, no questions asked immigration would mean the population of the U.S. would be over one billion in five years or less.
Yes, the people who authored that bill are evil.
But I still think the majority of average Democrats aren't evil.
Sanders, Buttigieg, Warren, AOC, Omar, and their ilk are evil.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 12:32:24 am »
Yes, the democrat-communists are evil.

I'll say it plainly:
They are the enemy of freedom-loving, traditional minded Americans.

What shall be done with them?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 12:48:48 am »

Evil since at least 1896.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-