Author Topic: Thailand shooting spree leaves 26 dead, 57 wounded, officials say; suspect is fatally shot  (Read 334 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thailand shooting spree leaves 26 dead, 57 wounded, officials say; suspect is fatally shot
By Sakchai Lalit, Tassanee Vejpongsa | Associated Press

NAKHON RATCHASIMA, Thailand — A soldier with a grudge gunned down 26 people and wounded 57 in Thailand's worst shooting spree before he was fatally shot inside a mall in the country's northeast on Sunday, officials said.

Officials said the soldier was angry over a financial dispute, first killing two people on a military base and then went on a far bloodier rampage Saturday, shooting as he drove to the mall where shoppers fled in terror.

It took police sharpshooters 16 hours to end the crisis.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/world/thailand-shooting-spree-leaves-26-dead-57-wounded-officials-say-suspect-is-fatally-shot
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I really hate it when they use the word 'spree', I realize it is appropriate by definition but doesn't really speak to the violence as I think it should, to me rampage would be more appropriate.