Author Topic: Wow: AOC and Her Boyfriend Give White People Tips for Not Being Racist  (Read 479 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wow: AOC and Her Boyfriend Give White People Tips for Not Being Racist
Beth Baumann

Posted: Feb 08, 2020 2:45 PM

Progressive darling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez loves to do strange Instagram live videos. Although they aren't quite up there with Beto O'Rourke's, sometimes they leave you wondering why she would think to talk about a specific topic or say some of the things she does.

The representative from New York decided to do an Instagram live video with her boyfriend, Riley. In the video the two decided to talk about racism and even offer white people tips to combat it.

"So, Riley, what has been helpful to you in combating racism?" Ocasio-Cortez asked her other half.

"I think it's helpful and important to talk to other white people about racism. I think a lot of people don't want to be racist they don't think that they're racist but they also don't know or some of the things they believe or say are or can be racist," he explained. "And I think one of the effective ways is to just talk and kind of teach them about why some of the things they believe or say or think are wrong. Not necessarily racist, but that they're wrong. That will sort of chip away and contribute to some development in this area but not necessarily take someone from being a racist to not being a racist in one conversation."

The congresswoman nodded her head in agreement.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/02/08/wow-aoc-and-her-boyfriend-give-white-people-tips-for-not-being-racist-n2560993
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Wow: AOC and Her Boyfriend Give White People Tips for Not Being Racist
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 02:07:59 am »
The congresswoman nodded her head in agreement.

I'm sure she nods her head for her boytoy all the time.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 02:21:02 am »
They are spiraling into the abyss.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 02:23:59 am »
They are spiraling into the abyss.

They can't get there fast enough..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 05:06:55 pm »

AOC gets her white boyfriend to explain how not to be racist and it’s ‘creepy as hell’ on so many levels
February 8, 2020 | Sierra Marlee | Print Article

Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is known for a lot of things (such as not understanding basic metaphors,) but one thing that always captures attention is her use of Instagram. Most recently, she used the platform to bash talk radio legend Rush Limbaugh — who has advanced-stage lung cancer — as a “virulent racist.”

In what appears to be an attempt to out-do herself, AOC took to her Instagram story on Friday with her boyfriend Riley Roberts to discuss racism; specifically to lecture white people on how to avoid being racist.

“So Riley, what has been helpful to you in combating racism?” AOC asks her beau.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/08/aoc-gets-her-white-boyfriend-to-explain-how-not-to-be-racist-and-its-creepy-as-hell-on-so-many-levels-884814

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2020, 05:09:43 pm »
Isn't she one of those democrats who espouses white men are the root of all evil?  Yet she has a white boyfriend?  To truly be a liberal, shoudn't she be a lesbian?  Do I smell the stench of hypocrisy? :yowsa:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 05:18:48 pm »
AOC gets her white boyfriend to explain how not to be racist and it’s ‘creepy as hell’ on so many levels

I had to snipit this gem from AOC's BF.......

“I think it’s helpful and important to talk to other white people about racism, and I think a lot of people, they don’t want to be racist,” Roberts responds, looking as though he’s trying to remember what he was supposed to say. “They don’t think that they’re racist, but they also don’t know some of the things they believe or say are and can be racist.”

Whaaaa.  T-F is he talking about?......  30 seconds of nonsensical gibberish, at the mercy of woman having a chain clamped to  his testicles.   Man must be pretty desperate for a POA of that level of skank.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2020, 05:18:57 pm »
Are there programs for people like AOC to teach her not to be a complete a**hole?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2020, 06:14:06 pm »
I'm sure she nods her head for her boytoy all the time.   *****rollingeyes*****

@Cyber Liberty

I suspect the opposite is true.  She seems like the Dom type to me. He's her trophy "white boy",and if he wasn't submissive,he wouldn't be there.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2020, 06:24:52 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I suspect the opposite is true.  She seems like the Dom type to me. He's her trophy "white boy",and if he wasn't submissive,he wouldn't be there.

@sneakypete

You talk about your meaning of the word, "nod," and I'll stick to my much different meaning.  I am sorry, but I can't clarify on a "family friendly" website.   wink777
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2020, 07:00:31 pm »
I hate to tell this chick and her dumb boyfriend, but these days, just having light ski means you are a racist.  Doesn't matter what you say or do.     *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2020, 07:04:33 pm »
Nothing about internal 'pinkness" ?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2020, 07:16:55 pm »
Whenever I see something about AOC's boyfriend, an expression comes to mind. Something whipped ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2020, 07:24:03 pm »
@sneakypete

You talk about your meaning of the word, "nod," and I'll stick to my much different meaning.  I am sorry, but I can't clarify on a "family friendly" website.   wink777

@Cyber Liberty

I didn't disagree with you,other than who was doing the "nodding". You DO know that sort of thing works both ways,right?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2020, 07:24:58 pm »
Whenever I see something about AOC's boyfriend, an expression comes to mind. Something whipped ...

@mountaineer

Frankly,I'm surprised he isn't led around on a leash.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2020, 07:26:10 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I didn't disagree with you,other than who was doing the "nodding". You DO know that sort of thing works both ways,right?

@sneakypete

In a healthy relationship, yes.  I don't think leftists are capable of having healthy relationships.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2020, 07:43:15 pm »
Tips for not being racist simply means don’t disagree with her or her progressive agenda
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Mod2

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2020, 07:57:07 pm »
Merged two threads on same topic.

Offline darroll

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2020, 08:08:14 pm »
I guess that they want us whiteist to quit judging worthless people by their evil deeds. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2020, 08:22:00 pm »
February 8, 2020 | Sierra Marlee | Print Article

Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is known for a lot of things (such as not understanding basic metaphors,) but one thing that always captures attention is her use of Instagram. Most recently, she used the platform to bash talk radio legend Rush Limbaugh — who has advanced-stage lung cancer — as a “virulent racist.”

In what appears to be an attempt to out-do herself, AOC took to her Instagram story on Friday with her boyfriend Riley Roberts to discuss racism; specifically to lecture white people on how to avoid being racist.

“So Riley, what has been helpful to you in combating racism?” AOC asks her beau.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/08/aoc-gets-her-white-boyfriend-to-explain-how-not-to-be-racist-and-its-creepy-as-hell-on-so-many-levels-884814

Cortez is confused before she even gets out of bed in the afternoon. She’s so incompetent, if you put her dinner 6 inches to the side she’d starve to death.