Author Topic: As Dems head for implosion in November, a few warning and positioning to pick up the pieces  (Read 154 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 9, 2020
As Dems head for implosion in November, a few warning and positioning to pick up the pieces
By Thomas Lifson

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real phenomenon, a mental ailment leading people (and political parties) into self-destructive behavior. So frenzied are Democrats that they embrace policies most Americans reject and candidates who are unelectable. They cannot grasp how voters that formerly were reliable parts of their base could ever desert them to support…Donald Trump.

With the mainstream media fully on board and not warning them of their folly, prominent Democrats willing to stand against the tide and warn of the disaster ahead are relatively few.

But there are some voices – a group that shares few commonalities beyond clear vision --  willing to face reality and call out the disaster that lies ahead unless there is a quick course correction, or, who hope position themselves to pick up the pieces once sanity is forced upon their political faction.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/as_dems_head_for_implosion_in_november_a_few_warning_and_positioning_to_pick_up_the_pieces.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

I swear I did not see Lifson’s article before I made my observations about the many democrat voters who will cross over and vote Trump.

I live in Brooklyn, near public housing, as liberal a section as there is, and I hear and see things. Word on the street, MAGA hats, graffiti and conversations and comments. I tell you, democrats are gonna vote their wallets and security.

Democrat voters are coming around. Bank on it. Trump is just starting his PR campaign. By November, democrat leaders will be begging for mercy.

Offline goatprairie

I swear I did not see Lifson’s article before I made my observations about the many democrat voters who will cross over and vote Trump.

I live in Brooklyn, near public housing, as liberal a section as there is, and I hear and see things. Word on the street, MAGA hats, graffiti and conversations and comments. I tell you, democrats are gonna vote their wallets and security.

Democrat voters are coming around. Bank on it. Trump is just starting his PR campaign. By November, democrat leaders will be begging for mercy.
Obama inspired many people who wanted a black person in the WH.
Hillary inspired many females who want a shrieking harridan....er....woman in the WH.
Who does Bernie Sanders inspire except  young skulls full of mush who think Utopia will have arrived with his election, and they'll never have to work another day in their lives?
He's going to turn off many millions of Dems who still have an atom of sanity inside them.