Author Topic: James Carville rips elitist media, says Dems are 'losing our damn minds'  (Read 184 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Carville rips elitist media, says Dems are 'losing our damn minds'
By Sam Dorman | Fox News

James Carville, a former top adviser to President Clinton, laid out a scathing critique of his party, arguing that it drifted way too far to the left and was on the way to failure as a result of pushing extreme policy ideas.

"We just had an election in 2018. We did great. We talked about everything we needed to talk about and we won," he said in a Vox interview published on Friday. "And now it’s like we’re losing our damn minds. Someone’s got to step their game up here."

Carville added that he considered himself a "liberal" rather than a centrist -- but Democrats went too far even for him.

"They’ve tacked off the damn radar screen," he said when asked if the party moved too far left.

His comments came just after another interview in which he said he was "scared to death" after Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., netted a large portion of the vote in Iowa's caucuses.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/carville-dems-losing-damn-minds
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: James Carville rips elitist media, says Dems are 'losing our damn minds'
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 02:55:15 am »
He and his wife, are experienced and skilled analysts.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 03:23:17 am »
Better have that wastebasket ready, James.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 04:01:09 am »
Except for the youth and the poor, the radicalized far left Democratic party is probably too far left for a majority of Americans not just Carville.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy