Author Topic: Trump Admin Kills Two More Of The World’s Worst Islamic Terrorists  (Read 457 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Admin Kills Two More Of The World’s Worst Islamic Terrorists
By Pamela Geller - on February 7, 2020
Global jihad 2020

Have the Democrats demanded flags at half mast?

White House Confirms Trump Has Killed Two More Top Terrorists

By Ryan Saavedra, DailyWire.com, February 6, 2020:

The Trump administration confirmed that a mission directed by President Donald Trump last month was successful in killing a top Al-Qaeda terrorist in the Middle East.

“At the direction of President Donald J. Trump, the United States conducted a counterterrorism operation in Yemen that successfully eliminated Qasim al-Rimi, a founder and the leader of al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) and a deputy to al-Qa’ida leader Ayman al-Zawahiri. Rimi joined al-Qa’ida in the 1990s, working in Afghanistan for Osama bin Laden,” The White House said in a statement. “Under Rimi, AQAP committed unconscionable violence against civilians in Yemen and sought to conduct and inspire numerous attacks against the United States and our forces.”

https://gellerreport.com/2020/02/trump-admin-kills-two-more-top-islamic-terrorists.html/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump Admin Kills Two More Of The World’s Worst Islamic Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 07:35:33 pm »
Sic 'em,here,there,anywhere they might alight.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 11:05:21 pm »
"... and the hits just keep right on coming...!"

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 02:01:07 am »
Sic 'em,here,there,anywhere they might alight.
Congress? :whistle:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 02:38:59 am »
Congress? :whistle:

@GtHawk

While I feel yore pain,I gotta say "No!" on that one. We have to draw the line somewhere,and IMHO,"somewhere" is American citizens. Arrest them and put their asses on trial  and then deal with them as is appropriate to the jury verdict. Otherwise we have no right to call ourselves Americans.

The only ones we can justify "reaching out" to are the foreigners that plot violence towards America or come here,commit violence,and then run for shelter in a foreign land. There should never be any such thing as a refuge for them. If we can't arrest them and bring them back to the US for trial,we should kill them where we find them.

To add this,ALL Muslims living in America should be considered to be enemies of America,and treated as enemies during a time of war. After all,Islam declared war on us,we didn't declare war on them. Islam is every bit as much a government as Nazism was to the Germans in the 30's and 40's,and the same goes for the Imperial Japanese Government during the same time period,and the Muslims of today should get the same treatment.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 02:43:10 am by sneakypete »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 04:38:30 am »
@GtHawk

While I feel yore pain,I gotta say "No!" on that one. We have to draw the line somewhere,and IMHO,"somewhere" is American citizens. Arrest them and put their asses on trial  and then deal with them as is appropriate to the jury verdict. Otherwise we have no right to call ourselves Americans.

The only ones we can justify "reaching out" to are the foreigners that plot violence towards America or come here,commit violence,and then run for shelter in a foreign land. There should never be any such thing as a refuge for them. If we can't arrest them and bring them back to the US for trial,we should kill them where we find them.

To add this,ALL Muslims living in America should be considered to be enemies of America,and treated as enemies during a time of war. After all,Islam declared war on us,we didn't declare war on them. Islam is every bit as much a government as Nazism was to the Germans in the 30's and 40's,and the same goes for the Imperial Japanese Government during the same time period,and the Muslims of today should get the same treatment.
@sneakypete
Well I wasn't thinkin of all congress, just two or three terro, er, treasonous members that are also members of that so called religion of peace.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2020, 03:02:28 pm »
At this rate, successor candidates might think twice about raising their hands and, if they do become the new leaders, are likely to stay underground rather than to show their heads.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2020, 03:05:35 pm »
At this rate, successor candidates might think twice about raising their hands and, if they do become the new leaders, are likely to stay underground rather than to show their heads.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Underground is an excellent place for them. It keeps the flies away.