Author Topic: The Political Genius Behind Trump’s SOTU Theatrics  (Read 275 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Political Genius Behind Trump’s SOTU Theatrics
« on: February 07, 2020, 03:42:47 pm »
The Political Genius Behind Trump’s SOTU Theatrics

The ranks of President Trump’s supporters are swelling with former Democrats, with independents, with blacks and Hispanics, and with former nonvoters. He has earned their trust and their enthusiasm through bona fide real-life achievements.

Karin McQuillan
- February 6th, 2020

President Trump’s political genius was on display in his 2020 State of the Union address on Tuesday, as much as were his many achievements from his first three years.

As the president began to roll out his introductions of guests in the gallery, with each one, he was doing a three-for-one. No person with a heart remained dry-eyed. The stories and the dramas were electrifying moments for normal people watching and sharing the guests’ sorrow, joy, pride, hope, and desire for justice.

These guests also conveyed a political meaning—an in your face challenge to the Democrats on key policy conflicts such as homelessness, abortion, school choice, honoring those who sacrifice for our safety and freedom, borders, and sanctuary cities. Trump was going for the hot-button issues, not by debating, but by showing their human face.

Each real-time drama demonstrated how the president delivers for real people, individual people.

Lastly, the pathos associated with each guest was paired on camera with the stony-faced Democrats unwilling to applaud. They didn’t applaud for all the great statistics showing the lowest black unemployment and lowest black poverty in history. They didn’t applaud Charles McGee, the 100-year-old World War II veteran and Tuskegee airman who President Trump announced he had honored earlier in the day with a promotion to brigadier general.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/02/06/the-political-genius-behind-trumps-sotu-theatrics/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Political Genius Behind Trump’s SOTU Theatrics
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 03:47:39 pm »
Add acquittal, the IA fiasco, Biden's crash and burn, and Warren's hostile workplace law suit......

Dims aren't having such a good week.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 05:51:03 pm »
Each of those moments forced a two-way choice on Dems: behave like decent human beings in moments Trump set up; behave like A-Holes. The Dems did what they are.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 05:55:43 pm »
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

And Trump has emerged from this stronger.  He is now truly looking like a leader, who is standing firm against all the adversity directed against him.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 06:45:31 pm »

And Trump has emerged from this stronger.  He is now truly looking like a leader, who is standing firm against all the adversity directed against him.
I do hope he uses his second term in office to locate and groom his replacement who shares most of his values (the good ones).
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 06:52:54 pm »
I wonder.  Was Fox the only network to pan the audience for response to the good lines in the speech?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 09:18:22 pm »
I wonder.  Was Fox the only network to pan the audience for response to the good lines in the speech?

@Cyber Liberty

Nope! I happened to be watching it on some other channel that just happened to be on when I turned my tv on,and I saw the same things you did.

FWIW,I think it was either ABC or PBS.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2020, 04:14:01 pm »

The House (and the Senate) control video broadcasting of committee meetings and floor activities and events @Cyber Liberty   C-Span (the Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network) currently provides the broadcasting feeds for the private networks and online streaming.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2020, 04:16:18 pm »

Agree ... and I would add one edit "who is standing firm against all the adversity directed against him and us"

@dfwgator

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2020, 04:27:53 pm »
The House (and the Senate) control video broadcasting of committee meetings and floor activities and events @Cyber Liberty   C-Span (the Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network) currently provides the broadcasting feeds for the private networks and online streaming.

Good to know!  I'm glad everybody got a good look at the Rats in the audience.  To me, that reaction is as important as the speech itself, and everybody watching got to see them snub the President, and his supporters.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2020, 06:55:23 pm »
Good to know!  I'm glad everybody got a good look at the Rats in the audience.  To me, that reaction is as important as the speech itself, and everybody watching got to see them snub the President, and his supporters.

@Cyber Liberty

Gonna be hard to forget "the witches in white".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online goatprairie

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2020, 07:09:25 pm »
Each of those moments forced a two-way choice on Dems: behave like decent human beings in moments Trump set up; behave like A-Holes. The Dems did what they are.
"The Dems did what they are."

Just imagine if Republicans sat on their hands while a Dem president honored one of the Tuskegee airmen.
The media would be howling about racist Pubbies who hate all black people.
The Dems sit on their hands, and nothing from the media.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2020, 07:16:20 pm »
It was a tremendous night and speech.  Wiped my eyes more than once.

Had a dose of empathy for Nancy Pelosi however, when she complained that she felt like she was at an Awards Show...how dare you in the People's House.....this should have all been done in the White House....Rush Limbaugh??  Are you bleeping kidding me?????

....a very tiny dose.    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald