Author Topic: Biden’s brother Frank dodged paying $1M to daughters orphaned in crash  (Read 502 times)

Offline corbe

Biden’s brother Frank dodged paying $1M to daughters orphaned in crash

by Madison Dibble

February 06, 2020 06:13 PM

Frank Biden, the younger brother of presidential candidate Joe Biden, has dodged the family of a Florida man who was killed in a hit-and-run.

Biden, 66, owes the family of Michael Albano more than $1 million for his role in a high-speed collision that killed Albano as he was walking to go pick up his daughter in 1999, according to court records obtained by the Daily Mail.

The younger Biden, who was 43 at the time, was riding in the passenger seat of a high-powered Jaguar he had rented when he told the driver to “punch it” and shifted the car into manual. The driver, 25-year-old Jason Turton, had just met Biden when he was working at Whole Foods.

Turton claimed that Biden was trying to impress him. The two grabbed a few drinks before driving to Turton’s house and picking up three others. The five took off in the Jaguar around 11:15 p.m. with Turton driving even though his blood-alcohol level at the time was 0.18, more than double the legal limit.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bidens-brother-frank-dodged-paying-1m-to-daughters-orphaned-in-crash
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wait, wait, wait....Sloe Joe Biteme made a cottage industry of blaming a drunken driver for his personal misfortune when it turned out the fellow in the other car was not drunk, and then his brother really did cause children to become orphaned and ducked financial responsibility?

"Irony" doesn't even begin to describe it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Ironic, indeed. Still, I won't blame Joe for his brother's irresponsible behavior. I  know what it's like to have irresponsible jerks for brothers.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Wait, wait, wait....Sloe Joe Biteme made a cottage industry of blaming a drunken driver for his personal misfortune when it turned out the fellow in the other car was not drunk, and then his brother really did cause children to become orphaned and ducked financial responsibility?

"Irony" doesn't even begin to describe it.

Leona Helmsley "Taxes are for little people!" 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ironic, indeed. Still, I won't blame Joe for his brother's irresponsible behavior. I  know what it's like to have irresponsible jerks for brothers.

Yeah, I'm going to have to bow to you a little for that.  I should know better....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: