Author Topic: DNC Chairman Tom Perez is making the Iowa caucus disaster worse  (Read 149 times)

Online corbe

DNC Chairman Tom Perez is making the Iowa caucus disaster worse
« on: February 06, 2020, 08:46:24 pm »

by Kaylee McGhee

February 06, 2020 02:35 PM

The Democratic National Committee is now throwing its Iowa affiliate under the bus and demanding a recanvass of Monday’s caucus results.
Tom Perez‏
Verified account
@TomPerez

Enough is enough. In light of the problems that have emerged in the implementation of the delegate selection plan and in order to assure public confidence in the results, I am calling on the Iowa Democratic Party to immediately begin a recanvass.
9:18 AM - 6 Feb 2020

DNC Chairman Tom Perez is right about the lack of public confidence. An analysis by the New York Times confirmed on Thursday that the official results released by the Iowa Democratic Party are riddled with errors and inconsistencies — some stemming from individual precincts, and others from the party itself. In some cases, the totals submitted by individual precincts directly contradict the official results released by the Iowa Democratic Party, the Times reported.

Due to this internal confusion, it’s safe to say the official results will be widely questioned regardless of who wins. But it doesn’t help that the two leading candidates, Pete Buttigieg and Bernie Sanders, are separated by such a narrow margin that it’s unclear who, exactly, is on top. Earlier this week, it appeared Buttigieg was ahead. But now, it looks like Sanders might yet pull it out. And of course, there's also the question of which measure of victory to go by — caucusgoers (Sanders wins easily) or the traditional measure of delegate equivalents?

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/dnc-chairman-tom-perez-is-making-the-iowa-caucus-disaster-worse
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: DNC Chairman Tom Perez is making the Iowa caucus disaster worse
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 08:49:12 pm »

That's what half-wit commies do!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 09:23:40 pm »
No matter what, the Bernbots are going to bitch about the results, so what's the big deal?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 09:34:25 pm »
President Trump enjoyed a better week than might have been expected.

Hillary is apparently open to being a vice president, but I doubt Trump will select her for his running mate.

Trump could tweet a peace offering gift, of gratis App coding assistance.

The GOP's App worked like a charm, and Trump garnered 98 percent, well ahead of Bill Weld, that grizzled olde #nevertrumper himself.

Hillary might fit well with Weld.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 09:37:30 pm »
   He should have kept Ellison as his sidekick.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.