Author Topic: State police, FBI investigating Collins-related threat to Maine high schools  (Read 276 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
State police, FBI investigating Collins-related threat to Maine high schools
By Rachel Ohm  Staff Writer

Police would not immediately release names of the schools involved or details of the threat, which was also directed at U.S. Sen. Susan Collins.

Maine State Police and the FBI are investigating a threat involving the office of U.S. Sen. Susan Collins and a dozen Maine high schools.

Police have informed all Maine police departments of the threat and the Maine Department of Education has done the same with all Maine school superintendents, according to a statement Friday from Maine Department of Public Safety spokesman Stephen McCausland.

Read more at: https://www.pressherald.com/2020/01/31/state-police-fbi-investigating-collins-related-threat-to-maine-high-schools/

Mike Gallagher,  conservative radio talk show host mentioned briefly about "the FBI investigating credible threats to Sen. Susan Collins", I didn't hear anything about this "and high schools" part. Gallgher made it sound like there were multiple threats.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Sen. Susan Collins says she’s receiving credible death threats after impeachment acquittal vote
Collins made the disclosure Friday while addressing the Maine Chiefs of Police Association winter conference.

AP
8:55 AM

SOUTH PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — Republican Sen. Susan Collins says she’s getting death threats after her vote to acquit President Donald Trump at his impeachment trial, saying three of them were deemed “credible” and are being investigated.

Collins made the disclosure Friday while addressing the Maine Chiefs of Police Association winter conference.

“I just want you to know that I’ve always loved you and appreciated you. But now I have a real personal appreciation for all that you do to keep us safe,” Collins told the group in South Portland, Maine.

More: https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2020/02/08/maine-susan-collins-impeachment-donald-trump

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Not surprising that people here have not commented.  Because even though Collins risked everything to acquit Trump they hate her.  Because she said she didn't think retribution was appropriate they would like to ruin her career.  I guess that is what you get supporting Trump.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I've posted favorably of Collins many times. It goes without saying that I hope they catch whomever is responsible, other than that what is there to say? With or without explicit death threats, we've seen that they'll happily shoot repub reps on a softball field without even knowing who they are...

---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA