Author Topic: FIREWORKS! Brennan Lashes Out at Rand Paul For Dropping Eric Ciaramella’s Name on Senate Floor – Ran  (Read 820 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
For Dropping Eric Ciaramella’s Name on Senate Floor – Rand Paul Responds with FIRE!
 by Cristina Laila February 5, 2020

Former CIA Director John Brennan lashed out at Senator Rand Paul for blowing up the impeachment trial by dropping Eric Ciaramella’s name on the Senate floor.

Last week Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts played politics and REFUSED TO READ SENATOR RAND PAUL’S QUESTION on the Anti-Trump whistleblower during the Senate impeachment trial!

On Tuesday during his closing comments Senator Rand Paul read aloud his question on the floor of the US Senate.

Rand Paul named the anti-Trump CIA operative Eric Ciaramella and his NatSec-crony-turned Schiff-aide Sean Misko on the senate floor.

Brennan planted Eric Ciaramella in the White House in order to spy on President Trump, according to investigative reporter Paul Sperry, who revealed the identity of the whistleblower in an explosive Real Clear Investigations exposé.

Brennan’s Russian collusion canard failed to remove Trump from office and his second coup attempt just went up in flames.

BRENNAN: Rand Paul is beneath contempt.

He typifies the worst of President Trump’s craven enablers.

Any Senator excusing this dangerous behavior makes a mockery of public service.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/fireworks-brennan-lashes-out-at-rand-paul-for-dropping-eric-ciaramellas-name-on-senate-floor-rand-paul-responds-with-fire/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! ....

Offline PeteS in CA

Ya know, if Trump's such a danger to the the Leakblower, why is Ciaramella still alive? And wasn't buried 3 or 4 months ago?

Other than to prop up the Trump-is-Dangerous delusion, there is no reason for withholding Ciaramella's name.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Every time I post this on Facebook it is immediately removed without comment. No reason is given for the removal.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 09:41:12 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

Ya know, if Trump's such a danger to the the Leakblower, why is Ciaramella still alive? And wasn't buried 3 or 4 months ago?

Other than to prop up the Trump-is-Dangerous delusion, there is no reason for withholding Ciaramella's name.

Exactly. Obvious to me and you, monumentally complex and difficult for Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon’s viewers to see.

Offline EdinVA

Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! Eric Ciaramella! ....

Now your gonna get it... lol

Offline EdinVA

Good thing for him hillary was not president... lol

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Comrade John muhahmed  al Brennan,

Admitted communist, and possibly convert to islam

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln