Author Topic: Refugee Activists Pushing for New Definition of Refugees to Include Climate Migrants  (Read 408 times)

rangerrebew

Refugee Activists Pushing for New Definition of Refugees to Include Climate Migrants
02/04/2020 ~ Ann Corcoran   

I guess I have Bernie Sanders on my mind today (see my previous post)!

Presidential candidate Sanders says if he gives Trump the boot from the White House he will ‘welcome’ 50,000 so-called ‘climate refugees’ to America each year in addition to likely a hundred thousand regular refugees.

When I say “regular refugees” I mean those people who say they would be persecuted for one of several reasons (politically, racially, etc) if returned to their home countries.

However, Open Borders Inc. has a whole new group that they call climate refugees who are moving from one place to another due to changes in the weather and they now want to expand the refugee definition to move those migrating third worlders to the west.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org/2020/02/04/refugee-activists-pushing-for-new-definition-of-refugees-to-include-climate-migrants/

rangerrebew

Why not include "victims" of hang nail, hemorrhoids, the heartbreak of psoriasis, and bad breath while they are at it? :whistle: