Author Topic: RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel: Trump impeachment sham ends as president’s agenda ramps up  (Read 152 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think this is a great commentary.  Things certainly are looking upward when just a few years ago, things looked very dismal.  The left is still determined to win at all costs and I hope that the RNC doesn't take his re-election for granted and become over confident. That would be a huge mistake.  They need to quickly put systems and processes in place to ensure a fair election and to preclude the fraud and corruption that will be undoubtedly coming from the left.

RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel: Trump impeachment sham ends as president’s agenda ramps up

Over the past two days the American people have seen a tale of two chambers play out in their nation’s capital.

First, the State of the Union address President Trump knocked out of the park from the House floor last night to today’s impeachment acquittal vote in the Senate. Although these two events took place less than a stone’s throw away from each other, the contrast between them could not have been clearer.

In the House chamber, President Trump re-capped a litany of accomplishments that have put our country on a historic comeback.

Meanwhile, in the Senate chamber, the do-nothing Democrats staged one final desperate act of political theater before the Senate voted to draw the curtains on the Democrats’ years-long sideshow and acquit President Trump.

Today’s vote against impeachment vindicates President Trump from this partisan vendetta.

Unable to beat him at the ballot box, Democrats set out on a singular mission to discredit Donald Trump even before he took the oath of office.

They attempted to stoke suspicion starting with the phony, DNC-funded dossier, which led to a baseless, multi-million-dollar taxpayer-funded investigation into phony claims of Russian collusion and then when that failed, they pursued this sham impeachment.

They hoped the steady stream of politically motivated investigations would discredit our duly-elected president in the eyes of the American people and throw him off course.

They were wrong.....

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-impeachment-sham-ends-as-presidents-agenda-ramps-up-ronna-mcdaniel

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just saw the thread about McConnell promptly filing Cloture on another batch of Judges immediately following the Impeachment acquittal.  Break's over, people, now get back to work!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Sadly, I think House Dems are ramping up to do Shamvestigation 2.0.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sadly, I think House Dems are ramping up to do Shamvestigation 2.0.

Yes, they are.  They seem to think Brer Rabbit fears the briar patch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: