Author Topic: Sen. Kyrsten Sinema's blue dress stands out in a sea of white at the State of the Union  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sen. Kyrsten Sinema's blue dress stands out in a sea of white at the State of the Union

azcentral.com · by Kaila White

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema claps for President Donald Trump during the State of the Union on Feb. 4, 2020. (Photo: CSPAN)

While President Donald Trump delivered his State of the Union address Tuesday, one sliver of viewers noticed a tiny detail — Sen. Kyrsten Sinema's dress.

Kyrsten Sinema, an Arizona Democrat, wore a square-neck sheath dress with puffy sleeves that looked deep blue or purple on screen.

Why is that notable? Well, it stood among the Democratic women, who had agreed to wear white.

Dozens of Democratic lawmakers — all women — wore white to honor the women's suffrage movement that led to the ratification of the 19th Amendment a century ago in 1920, which granted women the right to vote.

More at AzCentral:  https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2020/02/04/kyrsten-sinema-outfit-blue-dress-president-donald-trump-state-union/4662794002/

===================================================

Sinema is setting herself up as the Rat Party's John McStain.  The Democrats in AZ almost censured her for not being as anti-Trump as the rest of the party.  They likely will censure her in their next State Convention.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Good for her.  At least she's showing some class...rare for a Dem these days.

And check out the look on Kamala Harris's face next to her.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good for her.  At least she's showing some class...rare for a Dem these days.

And check out the look on Kamala Harris's face next to her.

Fox News was nice enough to keep going back to shots of Kameltoe, so we saw a lot of Sinema last night too.  I might come to like that Rat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Polly Ticks

It was also all the more notable because she was often the only one in that area of the House standing and applauding, as seen in the photo.

Apparently, she actually isn't afraid to (literally) stand on her own principles.  It's rather refreshing.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It was also all the more notable because she was often the only one in that area of the House standing and applauding, as seen in the photo.

Apparently, she actually isn't afraid to (literally) stand on her own principles.  It's rather refreshing.

Yes, it was refreshing, and for once I was glad she is there.  It won't last, because she's likely to "split the baby" today and vote Guilty on the first Impeachment Article, and Not Guilty on the second one.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Yeah normally none of them stand unless Nancy gives her little Carol Burnett-esque ear tug as a signal.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Bully for her.

As many of you noticed....K. Harris is not applauding.  I think that might be Gillebrand on the other side.

Neither of them (Harris or Gillebrand) strike me as outstanding in any way.  Both considered a run for the presidency this year.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bully for her.

As many of you noticed....K. Harris is not applauding.  I think that might be Gillebrand on the other side.

Neither of them (Harris or Gillebrand) strike me as outstanding in any way.  Both considered a run for the presidency this year.

Nice catch on an ancient thread in AZ!
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Fox News was nice enough to keep going back to shots of Kameltoe, so we saw a lot of Sinema last night too.  I might come to like that Rat.

I like her.

She's saved the GOP on a number of occasions.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Nice catch on an ancient thread in AZ!

Actually, the first time I saw the picture I thought if she (Sinema) accidently threw an elbow, it might raise Camel-a's I.Q. above zero.