General Category > Elections 2020

MSNBC Contributor: If Trump Is Acquitted, He Will Shut Down Voting in California

(1/2) > >>

rangerrebew:
MSNBC Contributor: If Trump Is Acquitted, He Will Shut Down Voting in California

Elizabeth Matamoros - January 30, 2020 6:05 PM

MSNBC contributor Jason Johnson on Thursday said President Donald Trump will eliminate Californians' right to vote in the 2020 election if the Senate does not remove him from office.

"Imagine Donald Trump deciding sometime in June, ‘well I heard this conspiracy theory that a whole lot of illegal immigrants voted in California so I've decided that during the presidential election California has to undergo extreme vetting because we can't trust their votes. We’re going to shut down voting in a state,'" Johnson said. "This is literally the kind of thing he will do now. We're not talking hypotheticals anymore."

https://freebeacon.com/politics/msnbc-contributor-if-trump-is-acquitted-he-will-shut-down-voting-in-california/

sneakypete:
Be still my beating heart!

If only such a thing were possible.

I see no reason why it wouldn't be possible to send deputized monitors to designated voting areas to check ID's and citizenship,though. In today's digitized world,there is no reason this can't be done so quickly no legitimate voter would be penalized in any way.

For emphasis,it would be helpful to park a paddy wagon outside each precinct to haul off the ones they catch trying to vote illegally.

dfwgator:
LOL,  I think we saw in Iowa that the Democrats do a pretty good job of shutting down voting, all on their own.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: dfwgator on February 05, 2020, 06:12:05 pm ---LOL,  I think we saw in Iowa that the Democrats do a pretty good job of shutting down voting, all on their own.

--- End quote ---

888high58888

Millee:
Sounds like a good campaign slogan to me!  333cleo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version