Exclusive Content > Editorials

They’re SO corrupt, they think it’s normal!

<< < (4/5) > >>

Absalom:
Hmm.........25 run on paras of 300+ words each!!!
Sounds like Limbaugh is disguise.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on March 28, 2020, 10:22:20 pm ---Only to find out he's a standard issue politician after all.
--- End quote ---

Sure.  This explains why they've turned the full power of the US government against the man --- investigated, maligned and indicted him.  All because he is a standard issue politician.   *****rollingeyes*****

Permit me to introduce you to the man ...

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

txradioguy:

--- Quote from: darroll on February 04, 2020, 11:38:31 pm ---Corrupt is another name for democrat.

--- End quote ---

Sadly more and more these days it encompasses members of the GOP as well.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: txradioguy on May 17, 2020, 02:57:02 am ---Sadly more and more these days it encompasses members of the GOP as well.

--- End quote ---

That's not a new thing, really...

I just go with the starting assumption they're all rotten, and let the decent ones rise to the top and change my mind.  I'm like that picture of Crowder sitting at a card table with a mug and a sign:  "All politicians suck!  Change my mind!"  Then let them try. 

It's a sport.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on May 17, 2020, 04:02:40 am ---That's not a new thing, really...

I just go with the starting assumption they're all rotten, and let the decent ones rise to the top and change my mind.  I'm like that picture of Crowder sitting at a card table with a mug and a sign:  "All politicians suck!  Change my mind!"  Then let them try. 

It's a sport.

--- End quote ---
Careful. Scum floats, just like cream. Be (carefully) informed. Never run the separator in the dark.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version