General Category > Elections 2020

‘I Don’t Want Anybody Like That In The White House’: Iowa Caucus Voter Wants Vote Back After Learnin

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
‘I Don’t Want Anybody Like That In The White House’: Iowa Caucus Voter Wants Vote Back After Learning Buttigieg Is Gay

Shelby Talcott
Media Reporter
February 04, 2020 12:22 PM ET

An Iowa caucus voter appeared to demand her vote back Monday after learning that former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg, whom she had just signed her support for, is openly gay.

The video, posted on Twitter by filmmaker Annabel Park, appears to show Buttigieg’s caucus precinct captain Nikki van den Heever trying to reason with the woman, Mediaite reported. The unnamed woman had just signed a card supporting Buttigieg and demanded it back after learning he is gay.

“Are you saying that he has the same-sex partner? Pete?” the woman is seen asking. “Are you kidding? Then I don’t want anybody like that in the White House. So can I have my card back?”

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/04/iowa-caucus-voter-freaks-out-learning-pete-buttigieg-gay/

Applewood:
Good grief, Lady.  It's not like Buttigieg concealed his homosexuality.  In fact, it seems to me it's the only thing he has going for him.  He runs around bragging, "look at me,  I'm gay!" 

Seems to me too many voters really are ill informed.  They are dazzled by looks, celebrity and pretty sounding speech.  Don't bother to really learn anything about the candidates. 

berdie:

--- Quote from: Applewood on February 04, 2020, 08:31:44 pm ---Good grief, Lady.  It's not like Buttigieg concealed his homosexuality.  In fact, it seems to me it's the only thing he has going for him.  He runs around bragging, "look at me,  I'm gay!" 

Seems to me too many voters really are ill informed.  They are dazzled by looks, celebrity and pretty sounding speech.  Don't bother to really learn anything about the candidates.

--- End quote ---

And that's the truth and bottom line.

jmyrlefuller:
If a Democrat were smart, they'd set up a concern-troll shell organization and Anita Bryant the bleep out of him.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Applewood on February 04, 2020, 08:31:44 pm ---Good grief, Lady.  It's not like Buttigieg concealed his homosexuality.  In fact, it seems to me it's the only thing he has going for him.  He runs around bragging, "look at me,  I'm gay!" 

--- End quote ---

Ignorant, gullible Democrats are exactly how Bammy won the White House.  No one did their homework and thought he was the Messiah.  His Global Poverty Act that he tried to push through while he was in the Senate should have been their first clue that his main objective was to redistribute wealth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version