Author Topic: ‘I Don’t Want Anybody Like That In The White House’: Iowa Caucus Voter Wants Vote Back After Learnin  (Read 819 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I Don’t Want Anybody Like That In The White House’: Iowa Caucus Voter Wants Vote Back After Learning Buttigieg Is Gay

Shelby Talcott
Media Reporter
February 04, 2020 12:22 PM ET

An Iowa caucus voter appeared to demand her vote back Monday after learning that former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg, whom she had just signed her support for, is openly gay.

The video, posted on Twitter by filmmaker Annabel Park, appears to show Buttigieg’s caucus precinct captain Nikki van den Heever trying to reason with the woman, Mediaite reported. The unnamed woman had just signed a card supporting Buttigieg and demanded it back after learning he is gay.

“Are you saying that he has the same-sex partner? Pete?” the woman is seen asking. “Are you kidding? Then I don’t want anybody like that in the White House. So can I have my card back?”

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/04/iowa-caucus-voter-freaks-out-learning-pete-buttigieg-gay/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Good grief, Lady.  It's not like Buttigieg concealed his homosexuality.  In fact, it seems to me it's the only thing he has going for him.  He runs around bragging, "look at me,  I'm gay!" 

Seems to me too many voters really are ill informed.  They are dazzled by looks, celebrity and pretty sounding speech.  Don't bother to really learn anything about the candidates. 

Offline berdie

Good grief, Lady.  It's not like Buttigieg concealed his homosexuality.  In fact, it seems to me it's the only thing he has going for him.  He runs around bragging, "look at me,  I'm gay!" 

Seems to me too many voters really are ill informed.  They are dazzled by looks, celebrity and pretty sounding speech.  Don't bother to really learn anything about the candidates.

And that's the truth and bottom line.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If a Democrat were smart, they'd set up a concern-troll shell organization and Anita Bryant the bleep out of him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

Ignorant, gullible Democrats are exactly how Bammy won the White House.  No one did their homework and thought he was the Messiah.  His Global Poverty Act that he tried to push through while he was in the Senate should have been their first clue that his main objective was to redistribute wealth.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Ignorant, gullible Democrats are exactly how Bammy won the White House.  No one did their homework and thought he was the Messiah.  His Global Poverty Act that he tried to push through while he was in the Senate should have been their first clue that his main objective was to redistribute wealth.

This sort of thing goes on with Republicans too.  At least years ago before computers or even tv, one could be excused for being charmed by a politician because we had no way of really getting to know a candidate beyond what he let us know.  But these days, unless you live in a cave, a candidate's life is all over for everyone to see. 

Offline corbe

And she probably voted for obummer, twice.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
THERE was an "informed voter",huh? She must not have a radio,tv,or get the paper,because that ain't exactly a secret.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

And she probably voted for obummer, twice.
She hadn't heard about him and Reggie Love. This woman doesn't read much.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

If some preliminary results hold up, Booty-gig might actually win this caucus, thanks to her and the rest of the dumb voters.   ****slapping