Author Topic: Live Thread: State of the Union Address 2020  (Read 6561 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Live Thread: State of the Union Address 2020
« Reply #325 on: February 05, 2020, 11:11:25 pm »

@mystery-ak

That 100 year old Tuskegee Airman General looked insanely good as well as agile. I don't know what he has been eating,but I need to start eating it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #326 on: February 05, 2020, 11:17:19 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

She dodges,she weaves......

Ever occur to you that a religious forum would be a more appropriate place to post comments like that?

Yes, that occurred to me.  Just not on this website. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #327 on: February 05, 2020, 11:27:34 pm »
Nancy Pelosi ‘pre-ripped’ pages of Trump’s SOTU speech, video shows
By Tamar Lapin
February 5, 2020 | 5:10pm
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi apparently made tiny tears into her copy of President Trump’s State of the Union address — so that her speech-ripping moment could go off without a hitch.

As Trump introduced cancer-stricken radio host Rush Limbaugh — who received the Medal of Freedom during the speech — Pelosi could be seen grabbing the pages off the table.

Video shows her making what seemed to be a tearing motion and then placing the pages back on the table.

Photos of the sheets of paper show them face down on the table with small slits on the side, near where Pelosi would eventually rip them into pieces. ...
Story and video at NY Post
 :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #328 on: February 05, 2020, 11:35:41 pm »
Steve Scalise    @SteveScalise
Ripping up the President's official State of the Union speech with the nation watching is beneath the dignity of the House of Representatives.
JUST NOW → @RepKayGranger  introduced a resolution to condemn Nancy Pelosi's disgraceful behavior.
She must be held accountable.
6:25 PM · Feb 5, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #329 on: February 05, 2020, 11:43:50 pm »
Steve Scalise    @SteveScalise
Ripping up the President's official State of the Union speech with the nation watching is beneath the dignity of the House of Representatives.
JUST NOW → @RepKayGranger  introduced a resolution to condemn Nancy Pelosi's disgraceful behavior.
She must be held accountable.
6:25 PM · Feb 5, 2020

What makes it '1st Degree'?   The planning.

While POTUS was singling out Rush Limbaugh, the video shows he making tiny tear marks in multiple sheets together...and staggering the pile so that she could:

1)know the paper would tear easily and she wouldn't look weak if unsuccessful.
2)she tore the selected pages with her arms out straight, chest high.   In MULTIPLE TAKES!!   For the cameras.

++++++++++++++++++++++

But Vice-President Pence apparently not noticing was disconcerting.   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #330 on: February 06, 2020, 01:21:08 am »
RinVa posted:

82% of independents?

I realize that so-called "independents" are the most wishy-washy of voters to be found, but if that number holds anywhere close until November, things might be lookin' pretty good...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #331 on: February 06, 2020, 01:31:04 am »
RinVa posted:

82% of independents?

I realize that so-called "independents" are the most wishy-washy of voters to be found, but if that number holds anywhere close until November, things might be lookin' pretty good...

It will hold.  I work a GOP HQ office, and people have started streaming in changing their voter registration from Dem or Ind to GOP, and the rush did not start until the day before yesterday.  The sham Impeachment lit a fire that Pelosi and her Caucus may not survive.  Voters can't wait to vote for Trump, which is why the Pubbie had such a good turnout in Iowa, which broke trump >97%.  They did not have to go to Caucus, but they did.  Why?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #332 on: February 06, 2020, 01:37:32 am »
@mystery-ak

That 100 year old Tuskegee Airman General looked insanely good as well as agile. I don't know what he has been eating,but I need to start eating it.

Yes, I thought the same thing. He look darned good for 100!  Most 70 year olds don't look that good.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dancer

« Reply #333 on: February 06, 2020, 08:41:58 am »
Sheila Jackson Lee
@JacksonLeeTX18
·
29m
#SOTU
 in our Suffragette White.
We wear white to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the #19thAmendment
@TheBlackCaucus
 â€” @HouseDemocrats

LOL  More like KKK white. 

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #334 on: February 06, 2020, 02:20:50 pm »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #335 on: February 06, 2020, 03:52:34 pm »
LOL  More like KKK white.

Who wants to tell Ms. Jackson-Lee that the 19th Amendment was passed by Republicans?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!