Author Topic: Rand Paul reads alleged whistleblower's name on Senate floor  (Read 231 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul reads alleged whistleblower's name on Senate floor
« on: February 04, 2020, 06:40:09 pm »
Rand Paul reads alleged whistleblower's name on Senate floor
By Jordain Carney - 02/04/20 01:13 PM EST

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) read the name of the alleged whistleblower at the center of the House impeachment inquiry on the Senate floor Tuesday.

The public remarks marked the latest attempt by Paul to out the identity of the individual alleged to be the whistleblower. He submitted a question last week during President Trump's impeachment trial that included the person’s name.

“I think they made a big mistake not allowing my question. My question did not accuse anybody of being a whistleblower,” Paul said from the Senate floor Tuesday.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/481417-rand-paul-reads-alleged-whistleblowers-name-on-senate-floor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Rand Paul reads alleged whistleblower's name on Senate floor
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 06:46:53 pm »
The media clambers over any classified or sensitive info leaked out against the President but they won't reveal the whistle blowers name....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34