Author Topic: The Iowa Caucus Just Crashed and Burned and Democrats Will Never Hear the End of It  (Read 406 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Iowa Caucus Just Crashed and Burned and Democrats Will Never Hear the End of It
By Victoria Taft February 4, 2020

The Iowa caucus data operation just crashed and burned. That means that it could take days to get find out who actually won the Democratic contest – the first of the 2020 presidential election cycle.

Gobsmacked candidates have come out to throw confetti, drop balloons, and declare "on to New Hampshire!"

There's nothing else to do except to declare victory and move on. No one really knows, right?

Joe Biden's lawyers have sent the Iowa caucus organizers a sternly worded letter ordering them not to reveal the winner until the results are cleared with them.

more
https://pjmedia.com/election/the-iowa-caucus-just-crashed-and-burned-and-democrats-will-never-hear-the-end-of-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

In the same vein:
Iowa caucus mess nothing compared to intra-Democratic Party chaos on the horizon
By John Podhoretz
February 4, 2020 | 1:38am

The Iowa caucuses reveal not only a Democratic Party deliriously incompetent at handling a vote tally — this from the folks who have been screaming about voting fraud and irregularities for years — but at war with itself in a way that could lead to political disorder that will make the counting disaster look like a garden party.

What little we can glean from entrance polls reveals the way in which the schematics of the intra-Democratic conflict in 2020 are very stark.

It’s Joe Biden with big numbers with people 65 and older — and nobody else. It’s Bernie Sanders with huge numbers among people 18 to 29 — and mediocre numbers with everybody else. ...

All of this is a recipe for chaos — even more so because the Democratic Party’s apportionment of delegates is by voting percentage within each state rather than the Republican Party’s winner-take-all system.

Hello, brokered convention!
Entire article at New York Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

Sometimes, electronics screw up.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Reminds one of the unmitigated disaster of the launch of the Obamacare website doesn't it?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

Ted Cruz   @tedcruz
1h
Dems right now can’t even stand in a gymnasium and count how many people move under each sign. These are the people who want to be put in charge of our healthcare & everything else in our lives? No thank you.

8:20 AM · Feb 4, 2020
8:48 AM · Feb 4, 2020
Speaking of Shadow (whose employees really need to learn to code):
Tara McGowan  @taraemcg
Meet the Shadow team

8:13 PM · Jan 17, 2019·
:silly:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 03:21:21 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mountaineer

More about Shadow:
SeeJaneVote   @janiedelaney
 Listed as a "foreign entity" and run by Hillary alum @HillaryC4POTUS

Will any reporter look into this dirty system
absolutely corrupt.

9:14 AM · Feb 4, 2020
And this from Financial Times:
Chaos in Iowa shines spotlight on progressive tech start-up Shadow
Some voting precincts suffer problems with app built by Obama and Clinton campaign veterans

The delayed result from the Iowa Democratic caucus in the US has put the spotlight on a start-up called Shadow, which is part of a wider effort by veterans of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign to boost the party’s use of technology.   ...
Rest of article

I won't quote any more to comply with copyright restrictions, but suffice to say, this is a HRC/BHO production, aided by Apple and Google. Read the article - you'll be amused by who else is behind this operation, the purpose of which, I'd guess, is to screw Bernie, as in 2016.

Offline dfwgator

@mystery-ak

First rule of coding...."Garbage In, Garbage Out"

Offline aligncare

Speaking of Shadow (whose employees really need to learn to code): :silly:

All female team, huh?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
@mystery-ak

Right, they probably could have turned it off and back on and had it fixed in 30 seconds. Even if it's as bad a screwup as the healthcare.gov launch, a few billion taxpayer dollars in the pockets of your "consulting" cronies will magically make it like it never happened.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline skeeter

I am really gonna enjoy this election season.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If they can recover from George McGovern and the most inept President ever in Carter, they can recover from this.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline aligncare

If they can recover from George McGovern and the most inept President ever in Carter, they can recover from this.

Sometimes reality sucks.

Remember back when the democrats under Carter were messing up foreign policy and the economy, and acting like prissy little snots?

Yeah. Who would have thought it could get worse.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Speaking of Shadow (whose employees really need to learn to code): :silly:

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline darroll

Just a little deck stacking.

Did Romney win?

Offline MajorClay

Bump

Offline dfwgator

Yep, they've been using ridicule on us conservatives for years, without us fighting back.

Now it's time for them to take their medicine.

Offline aligncare

Yep, they've been using ridicule on us conservatives for years, without us fighting back.

Now it's time for them to take their medicine.

Thanks to Donald Trump. He lead the way.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Someone pointed out, first, the Des Moines register poll was spiked and now this?  And apparently, they got caught red-handed omitting Pete from that poll at least on one phone call, not that that is of great concern to me, that's quite fishy too.

Offline berdie

I'm no computer guru...in fact I run close to being computer illiterate but...

When the company I used to work for switched to a new system we ran side by side with the old system for a good while so no data was lost accidentally.

So these folks that implemented this...handling people's votes had the confidence to do such a thing? That's just crazy. :shrug: