Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren vows: Transgender child must approve of Secretary Of Education nominee  (Read 186 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Elizabeth Warren vows: Transgender child must approve of Secretary Of Education nominee

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times
Thursday, January 30, 2020

Sen. Elizabeth Warren assured Iowans recently that if she’s elected president, then any future Secretary of Education will need the approval of a transgender child she met last year.

The presidential hopeful told a Cedar Rapids audience on Sunday that CNN’s LGBTQ town hall debate in October had such an effect on her that questioner Jacob Lemay, age 9, would be consulted if she ever occupies the White House.

“I have two qualifications that I talk about over and over for my Secretary of Education,” she said. “The first: It has to be someone who’s taught in a public school, hello? And part 2, because it came from a young trans person who asked about a welcoming community and I said it starts with a Secretary of Education who has a lot to do with where we spend our money, with what gets advanced in our public schools, with what the standards are, and I said, ‘I’m going to have a Secretary of Education that this young trans person interviews on my behalf.’ “

Read more at: https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/30/elizabeth-warren-vows-transgender-child-must-appro/

Definitely on the far side.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The only thing shocking here is that her supporters aren't seen wearing paper bags over their heads in tv shots. This woman is certifiable.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!