Author Topic: Biden gets attention for kissing 19-yr-old granddaughter on lips at Iowa event  (Read 856 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden gets attention for kissing 19-yr-old granddaughter on lips at Iowa event
February 3, 2020 | Tom Tillison

At some point, it’s hard not to think former Vice President Joe Biden is intentionally being defiant in the face of continued claims of inappropriate behavior.

With a rich history of not being able to keep his hands to himself and engaging in awkward public displays of intimacy with unwilling recipients, the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate seems oblivious to criticism that has led to some calling him “Creepy Uncle Joe.”

So much so that he will publicly kiss his 19-year-old granddaughter on the mouth.

Biden arrived at a campaign event in Iowa on Sunday with Finnegan Biden, the daughter of his son Hunter Biden — who is at the center of the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump, though the media would have you believe otherwise.

Biden and his granddaughter were seen tightly clutching hands as he spoke to those at the Dubuque event, and the 77-year-old gave his teen granddaughter a smooch on the lips, the Daily Mail reported.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/03/biden-gets-attention-for-kissing-19-yr-old-granddaughter-on-lips-at-iowa-event-882584
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Really....gross....is it just me  888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

Only gross because he is a creep. Anything a creep does is creepy. It's not like they were tongue-wrasslin'.  I don't see anything sexual about a peck on the lips.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
At his age it was probably easy to mistake her for a 12-year-old...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
They're both consenting adults! How dare you... /sarc
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

Really....gross....is it just me
The death grip he has on her hand - so she can't get away - is a little off-putting, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LottieDah

Creepy grandpa for sure.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The thing is that he knows this is an issue, and that his touching, etc., has been perceived as inappropriate.  The logical course for someone who believes their actions are being misinterpreted and creating a false impressions is to act differently so as to avoid any confusion.  But it is almost as if he cannot help himself, which makes it even creepier.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 06:34:53 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

Look at the two women in the front row. just beaming! Thankfully, his days are numbered

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Creepy as hell, especially with the look on his face.
You could tell he was into it.
Biden definitely has a 'thing' for very young girls...
no matter who they are...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

No, isn't just you.  Disturbing.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The thing is that he knows this is an issue, and that his touching, etc., has been perceived as inappropriate.   

@Maj. Bill Martin

No,the thing is he doesn't. He IS an actual idiot savant. He can be taught to say things and do specific things at a specific time,but he's like Goober Gore. If you shouted in his ear you would hear an echo.

I suppose he generally remembers today what his handlers tell him today,but yesterday is a total mystery to him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Look at the two women in the front row. just beaming! Thankfully, his days are numbered

@don-o

The only thing scary to me is she seems to be starting to lift her skirt.

Offline musiclady

Nope.  Not just you.

Ick.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Creepy as hell, especially with the look on his face.
You could tell he was into it.
Biden definitely has a 'thing' for very young girls...
no matter who they are...

What can be wrong abo?ut Mini-skirts and Gogo boots

She dressed that way, for attention. Sleepy-Joe woke up.

Is she a Russian agent?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Victoria33

Have seen pictures of Trump with daughter, Ivanka, that are just as bad - especially the one with grown Ivanka sitting on his lap.  There are numerous instances on film and not on film, where he speaks sexually about her - does it over and over and over.

When behavior happens over and over and over, it is ingrained in the person; it is part of them, not a passing behavior/comment.

Joe Biden:
Certainly, his wife/other people in his family/people he trusts, have talked to him about it looks bad when he touches/holds onto/kisses little girls/women.  Because he still does it, means it is part of him he cannot control just like Trump sees his daughter as a sexual being and has to say it.  Both of them want to complete an action with another person or persons and these are the attempts to start that happening.

One time, after seeing Biden next to a grown woman whose husband was being sworn in as an officer of some government job, he put his arm around her shoulder and drew her to him and touched her hair and bent down to her ear and said something.  I felt uncomfortable as I saw her darting eyes and trying to move away from him.  As a result of that, I did a search on him and there were other times he did the same thing to little girls and grown women.   He is never going to stop this.