Author Topic: Live: Iowa Caucus  (Read 6130 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Live: Iowa Caucus
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2020, 03:42:21 am »
You got me bud. Unless they're using the superdelegates again or some other screwy rule.

Well, if I game this out a little, I might conclude the Rat Party swells saw their hand Sunday night like this...

They concluded Biden's gone because of what the Impeachment exposed, and Sanders is certifiably Communist.  So is Warren.  So how does the Party get en electable candidate on track?  Those were considered the three most likely to win.

So, they decided to burn the whole hand and try for a fresh dealing, from scratch.  It seems this is really just a game of draw poker.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2020, 03:54:14 am »
Well, if I game this out a little, I might conclude the Rat Party swells saw their hand Sunday night like this...

They concluded Biden's gone because of what the Impeachment exposed, and Sanders is certifiably Communist.  So is Warren.  So how does the Party get en electable candidate on track?  Those were considered the three most likely to win.

So, they decided to burn the whole hand and try for a fresh dealing, from scratch.  It seems this is really just a game of draw poker.

I don't see how the rats are going to avoid a mixed 2-4-8-9-J mix suited hand, with an unelectable candidate.  Dims are going to get a dose of some tasty recent political history to the tune  of Goldwater-64, & McGovern-72 .

Hope this IA debacle goes on for about 3 or 4 news cycles. 

Speaking of the IA problem.  The dims and all of their MSM lackeys have been brutal making fun of the state of Iowa and Iowan people the past few days.  People have pride in their states, and folks don't forget.  I'll bet IA and its 6 EV's are leaning a lot more red for the 2020 POTUS race after this week.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 04:07:19 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2020, 04:05:24 am »
Sounds reasonable, @catfish1957.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2020, 04:17:27 am »

Maybe they felt Buttgigger was the gay Obama, no experience but enough charisma. I'm amazed how many rural counties he won.

A longshot, but I agree the others are burned. And they may be setting him up for '24 knowing this time it's a lose.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2020, 04:21:11 am »
I don't see how the rats are going to avoid a mixed 2-4-8-9-J mix suited hand, with an unelectable candidate.  Dims are going to get a dose of some tasty recent political history to the tune  of Goldwater-64, & McGovern-72 .

Hope this IA debacle goes on for about 3 or 4 news cycles. 

Speaking of the IA problem.  The dims and all of their MSM lackeys have been brutal making fun of the state of Iowa and Iowan people the past few days.  People have pride in their states, and folks don't forget.  I'll bet IA and its 6 EV's are leaning a lot more red for the 2020 POTUS race after this week.

@catfish1957

They are clearing the playing field for a prominent Dim to come to the rescue. Maybe somebody that has ran before,and did well. Dim "Royalty". Maybe even a woman.

Know anybody like that?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2020, 04:24:48 am »
Update. Just 4% out. Don't see much change from here:

CANDIDATE   POPULAR VOTE      TRAILS LEADER BY
Sanders   43,674           -
Buttigieg   42,175      1,499
Warren   34,220      9,454
Biden   22,759      20,915
Klobuchar   20,398      23,276

96% Precincts in
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2020, 04:26:32 am »
Buttigieg had some sort of connection to the vote counters. This is close to looking like fraud. I know it's been covered.

Pete Buttigieg campaign did not pay for Iowa Caucus app
By AMANDA SEITZ February 4, 2020

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Buttigieg’s campaign paid the company that created the app that failed during the Iowa Caucus for different technology services.

THE FACTS: Social media posts are claiming that Buttigieg’s campaign either funded or created the app used during the Iowa Caucus that was the cause of major delay in voting results.

Buttigieg’s campaign paid Shadow Inc., the company behind the Iowa Caucus app, $42,500 in July for text messaging software, campaign finance records show. The software was not related to that developed for the Iowa Caucus.

More: https://apnews.com/afs:Content:8464590602?fbclid=IwAR1wVW410Lk2L3fx4awB84hlmrvULIm53twhYbNysYFbGmutcyIgbfvprF4

A situation to watch.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2020, 04:28:36 am »
@catfish1957

They are clearing the playing field for a prominent Dim to come to the rescue. Maybe somebody that has ran before,and did well. Dim "Royalty". Maybe even a woman.

Know anybody like that?

I hear ya, and that is a distinct possibility.  OTOH, that will also fracture the ultra-left Sanders-Warren wing of the party to the tune of a 3rd party run.   Trump is in a win-win spot now, unless the dynamics change.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2020, 04:31:39 am »
Buttigieg had some sort of connection to the vote counters. This is close to looking like fraud. I know it's been covered.

A situation to watch.

:2popcorn:

Oh boy, the plot thickens. 

But wait....  only republicans use shady tactics to influence elections.  /s  :cool:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2020, 04:43:21 am »
I hear ya, and that is a distinct possibility. OTOH, that will also fracture the ultra-left Sanders-Warren wing of the party to the tune of a 3rd party run.    

@catfish1957

The movers and shakers that own the Dim Party aren't really communists,and never were. They are and have always been Globalists with a fascist lean. I think at this point they would be thrilled if all the dedicated Communists in the Dim Party raised their sails and sailed off into the sunset. Yeah,they were handy from the 30's to the 80's or so,but since then they have brought the DNC ownership more grief than joy,and they damn sure haven't brought any cash to the table.

Remember,the goal is to establish World Wide Government,Inc,and  to slice it up into sections to be ran by the most powerful/richest people in each section as board members. I see Canada,the US,and Mexico as being The North American Economic Zone,with a board sitting in NYC. That board and others will probably be controlled out of Europe because after all,that is where the original banking families got started,and you had better believe they are involved in this. I am talking about they people who had the money and influence to set up people like Soros in international business. After all,who REALLY believes that a teenage Jewish boy from a landlocked nation that earned his living selling his fellow Jews to the Nazi's during WW-2 knew anything about cargo ships,never mind how to buy them and set up a shipping business right after WW-2 ended?

I have zero proof of this,but I STRONGLY suspect that if you were able to trace this Globalist dream back to it's origin,you would find the old banking houses of Europe. They were into globalism before most people knew we lived on a globe.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2020, 04:50:41 am »
@catfish1957

The movers and shakers that own the Dim Party aren't really communists,and never were. They are and have always been Globalists with a fascist lean. I think at this point they would be thrilled if all the dedicated Communists in the Dim Party raised their sails and sailed off into the sunset. Yeah,they were handy from the 30's to the 80's or so,but since then they have brought the DNC ownership more grief than joy,and they damn sure haven't brought any cash to the table.

Remember,the goal is to establish World Wide Government,Inc,and  to slice it up into sections to be ran by the most powerful/richest people in each section as board members. I see Canada,the US,and Mexico as being The North American Economic Zone,with a board sitting in NYC. That board and others will probably be controlled out of Europe because after all,that is where the original banking families got started,and you had better believe they are involved in this. I am talking about they people who had the money and influence to set up people like Soros in international business. After all,who REALLY believes that a teenage Jewish boy from a landlocked nation that earned his living selling his fellow Jews to the Nazi's during WW-2 knew anything about cargo ships,never mind how to buy them and set up a shipping business right after WW-2 ended?

I have zero proof of this,but I STRONGLY suspect that if you were able to trace this Globalist dream back to it's origin,you would find the old banking houses of Europe. They were into globalism before most people knew we lived on a globe.

@sneakypete

You might not have proof, but this would make a helluva plot for politcal drama series.   I just ask one thing.....  Kill Soros off at the end.

But you are on to something....   From the allowance for Muslim invasion to this Global Warming farce.  It is very evident that there are some very evil gobalist who want to seize power via  Wealth confiscation, subsequent governemnt collapses, which would evolve into a one world government in the guise of savior.

Offline thackney

« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2020, 12:03:56 pm »
You got me bud. Unless they're using the superdelegates again or some other screwy rule.

They still have the superdelegates but somewhat less power than before.

Democratic Superdelegate Rule Changes for 2020
https://www.270towin.com/content/superdelegate-rule-changes-for-the-2020-democratic-nomination
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2020, 01:16:37 pm »
They still have the superdelegates but somewhat less power than before.

Democratic Superdelegate Rule Changes for 2020
https://www.270towin.com/content/superdelegate-rule-changes-for-the-2020-democratic-nomination

The Rats have been floating the notion they want to change it back, in the middle of an election.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2020, 03:30:59 pm »
They concluded Biden's gone because of what the Impeachment exposed,

I disagree.  The impeachment exposed nothing about Biden that we already didn't know.   Joe Biden is simply a very poor Executive branch candidate.  He's lazy, stupid, and arrogant.  He has been wrong on every foreign policy position he has ever taken.  He has a short temper, is not willing to listen to others, and has the charisma of a cow pie.  He has zero accomplishments to boast of during a very long political career other than getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired.  And above all else, he is a creepy hair-sniffing child-groping weirdo.  Anyone who thought that Joe Biden had any chance of winning the Dem nomination especially after his two previous spectacular fails shout reassess just how useless Joe Biden has been for the last four decades.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2020, 03:51:50 pm »
I disagree.  The impeachment exposed nothing about Biden that we already didn't know.   Joe Biden is simply a very poor Executive branch candidate.  He's lazy, stupid, and arrogant.  He has been wrong on every foreign policy position he has ever taken.  He has a short temper, is not willing to listen to others, and has the charisma of a cow pie.  He has zero accomplishments to boast of during a very long political career other than getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired.  And above all else, he is a creepy hair-sniffing child-groping weirdo.  Anyone who thought that Joe Biden had any chance of winning the Dem nomination especially after his two previous spectacular fails shout reassess just how useless Joe Biden has been for the last four decades.

We on the right (most of us without a visceral hatred of Donald Trump) know Biden's corrupt, but the Rat sheep do not.

That said, the Rats know very well all the other stuff you mention, which is why he's been a loser in the Presidential sweepstakes since 1988.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2020, 03:55:42 pm »
We on the right (most of us without a visceral hatred of Donald Trump) know Biden's corrupt, but the Rat sheep do not.

That said, the Rats know very well all the other stuff you mention, which is why he's been a loser in the Presidential sweepstakes since 1988.

I differ with you a little on this @Cyber Liberty. It isn't that the rat sheep don't know Biden is corrupt it's that they don't care!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2020, 04:06:33 pm »
I differ with you a little on this @Cyber Liberty. It isn't that the rat sheep don't know Biden is corrupt it's that they don't care!

I can accept that assessment.... :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2020, 06:15:53 pm »
Tom Perez
@TomPerez
Enough is enough. In light of the problems that have emerged in the implementation of the delegate selection plan and in order to assure public confidence in the results, I am calling on the Iowa Democratic Party to immediately begin a recanvass.

Tom Perez
@TomPerez
·
15m
Replying to
@TomPerez
A recanvass is a review of the worksheets from each caucus site to ensure accuracy.

The IDP will continue to report results.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2020, 06:17:26 pm »
thebradfordfileâ„¢   @thebradfordfile
President Trump is taking a victory lap and Democrats announce they have to redo Iowa because they can't count.
Could today get any better?
1:13 PM · Feb 6, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2020, 06:20:03 pm »
Slovydal  @Slovydal
Democrats are on pace to nominate a 2020 challenger to President @realDonaldTrump by 2024.
1:19 PM · Feb 6, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2020, 11:40:12 pm »
Latest numbers:

CANDIDATE   POPULAR VOTE      TRAILS LEADER BY

Sanders   44,753      -
Buttigieg   42,235      2,518
Warren   34,312      10,441
Biden   23,051      21,702
Klobuchar   20,525      24,228

97% Precincts in

Sanders has gained quite a few votes over The Buttgigger. Looks like there's one satellite caucus still out, and a smattering of precincts.

The satellites have been kind to Sanders so I expect him to maybe tack on a bit more.
The Republic is lost.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2020, 11:47:51 pm »
Slovydal  @Slovydal
Democrats are on pace to nominate a 2020 challenger to President @realDonaldTrump by 2024.
1:19 PM · Feb 6, 2020

:rolling:

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2020, 12:35:48 am »
thebradfordfileâ„¢   @thebradfordfile
President Trump is taking a victory lap and Democrats announce they have to redo Iowa because they can't count.
Could today get any better?
1:13 PM · Feb 6, 2020

I would really like to know if in the history of the U.S. if this is the first time that there has been a 'caucus' recount?

Wow.  Only the DEMS can screw things up this badly.  Looks like the usual fraud and corruption is occurring.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2020, 01:25:04 pm »
I would really like to know if in the history of the U.S. if this is the first time that there has been a 'caucus' recount?

Wow.  Only the DEMS can screw things up this badly.  Looks like the usual fraud and corruption is occurring.

The caucus format would make outright voter fraud difficult, but sabotage intended to deny Sanders a strong launch isn't inconceivable. Maybe unnecessary though as it seems to be turning out as a virtual tie with the Buttgag.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2020, 02:26:40 pm »
The caucus format would make outright voter fraud difficult, but sabotage intended to deny Sanders a strong launch isn't inconceivable. Maybe unnecessary though as it seems to be turning out as a virtual tie with the Buttgag.

Buttgigger and Sanders can both declare a victory in IA.  Sanders got more votes, Buttgigger got more Delegates, last I saw.
I will NOT comply.