Author Topic: Explosive Leaked Confession of Domestic Abuse of Johnny Depp Turns #MeToo Upside Down  (Read 473 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/explosive-leaked-confession-of-domestic-abuse-of-johnny-depp-turns-metoo-upside-down/

Explosive Leaked Confession of Domestic Abuse of Johnny Depp Turns #MeToo Upside Down

... After BuzzFeed published photos of (Amber) Heard with bruises and accusations of abuse against Depp, his life fell apart. Depp was implicated in the #MeToo movement and branded as a wife-abuser. He was dropped from "Pirates of the Caribbean" in 2018 and many speculate it was because of the allegations.

On Sunday, a taped conversation between Depp and Heard was posted online. In it, Heard admits to "slapping," "hitting," and throwing objects at him. Her biggest frustration with Depp appears to be that he tries to get away from her when she turns violent. Depp is heard saying, "There can be no physical violence," and Heard replies, "I can't promise I won't get physical again."

Heard spends a lot of time on the audio berating Depp for running away from her when they are fighting and not engaging with her when she's in a violent rage. At one point Depp says, "I'm not the one who f***ing throws f***ing pots and whatever the f*** else at me." Heard doesn't deny it and replies, "That's different...one does not negate the other. That's irrelevant. Just because I throw pots and pans does not mean you don't come and knock on the door," equating him walking away from a violent encounter to throwing pots at someone's head.

Some wise guy 3000 years ago pointed out that an accuser's story sounds right until the other side of the story is heard.

Whatever other problems Depp has and is, the #MeToo'ers destroyed him over slanders. The fortunes and misfortunes of Hollyweirders are not, generally, a big deal to me. But the harnessing of #MeToo to be a weapon against males without regard for guilt is a threat to all decent people, male or female.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
My wife of 52 years threw something at me during the beginning. I restrained her.

No broken bones or broken skin. We sorted out physical violence quite soon, but left verbal blow ups for several more years.

We were on a combo trip to visit family, and have a lovebird stopover too, when an awful argument took place. I pulled the car over on a hill overlooking Morro Bay, and said let's get this settled one way or the other.

I said we  either check into the hotel, or we keep driving home.

She said go to the hotel, fortunately.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hollyweird is "woke". They will always take the woman's side unless the woman is straight and married to a homosexual. If both are homosexuals and each other's "beard",they will always side with the one born female.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online verga

Seems like a lot of people owe him an apology.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

I had one girl friend (whom I was actually engaged to) who got violent usually when she woke up in the morning.
Would start throwing punches and other stuff. She did it one time as I was feeding her children breakfast. I laughed the whole time because she didn't know how to throw a punch.
Later she started pulling knives out of drawers and threatening to kill herself and me.
One time she barged into my home after I told her not to come over. She came over, started an argument, and then started physically attacking me. I told her I'd call the cops if she didn't leave.
She left, and then SHE!!! called the cops claiming I physically assaulted her. All lies.
She had pulled a knife, and she's the one who spent a night in jail.
The relationship ended shortly.
I remember the feeling of relief when I finally managed to get free from her.
The current wife is a lot calmer. Although she does read a lot of murder mysteries which gives me pause for thought. :whistle:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 05:39:31 pm by goatprairie »

Online verga

I had one girl friend (whom I was actually engaged too) who got violent usually when she woke up in the morning.
Would start throwing punches and other stuff. She did it one time as I was feeding her children breakfast. I laughed the whole time because she didn't know how to throw a punch.
Later she started pulling knives out of drawers and threatening to kill herself and me.
One time she barged into my home after I told her not to come over. She came over, started an argument, and then started physically attacking me. I told her I'd call the cops if she didn't leave.
She left, and then SHE!!! called the cops claiming I physically assaulted her. All lies.
She had pulled a knife, and she's the one who spent a night in jail.
The relationship ended shortly.
I remember the feeling of relief when I finally managed to get free from her.
The current wife is a lot calmer. Although she does read a lot of murder mysteries which gives me pause for thought. :whistle:
Had an ex fiance that was great until she drank. Half way into the second beer all bets were off. She rarely missed a day of drinking, which explains why she is the ex fiance rather than the current wife.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

Seems like a lot of people owe him an apology.

That's not likely to happen. As best I can tell, few Progs are capable of saying, "I was wrong." To be honest, that tends to be a human being thing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
So where does Johnny Depp go to get back his good name?

Offline Applewood

MeToo was supposedly designed to encourage women who were victimized by powerful men to come forward.  Instead, it has mostly brought out liars, con artists and gold diggers to target men with false or unprovable accusations to ruin their lives and maybe extort some money from them. 

Trouble with Johnny Depp is that he is a strange bird, so accusations against him are believable at first blush and perhaps tht is what his ex was hoping for.  But as with anyone else, when someone makes an accusation against another of rape, assault or whatever -- I want to see the evidence before I believe it.  Looks to me like Depp is the one with evidence that refutes this broad's claim.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This is really kind of sad.  It's very clear that she was the abuser, and that he was begging her to stop because he didn't want violence.  And she even said she couldn't promise she wouldn't be physically violent again if she got angry.  What a despicable human being to blame him for all of that.