Author Topic: 'Constantly attacking me': Hillary Clinton blames 2016 loss on Bernie Sanders supporters  (Read 304 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Constantly attacking me': Hillary Clinton blames 2016 loss on Bernie Sanders supporters
by Dominick Mastrangelo
 | February 03, 2020 03:21 PM

Print this article

Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton shifted blame for her loss against President Trump in the 2016 general election to Sen. Bernie Sanders.

"There was no question about who was going to be the nominee," Clinton said in an interview last week. "But unfortunately, you know, his campaign and his principal supporters were just very difficult and really, constantly not just attacking me but my supporters ... it had an impact."

Clinton won the 2016 Democratic nomination for president following an acrimonious convention in which Sanders supporters loudly voiced displeasure with the former secretary of state.

Sanders is again running for president in 2020, and recent polling shows him surging ahead of front-runner Joe Biden in the early voting state of Iowa.

Clinton said during a forthcoming documentary series she believes Sanders is not likable enough to be elected president.

"He was in Congress for years," she said. "He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him. Nobody wants to work with him. He got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney, and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

The 2020 Iowa caucuses are set to take place on Monday.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/constantly-attacking-me-hillary-clinton-blames-2016-loss-on-bernie-sanders-supporters
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Aside from the obvious projecting and total bunk....this is the reason she lost (in her mind) number 1572.

Offline PeteS in CA

:baby:  :baby:  :baby:  :baby:  :baby: Bernie campaigned! Bernie had followers!!!  :baby:  :baby:  :baby:  :baby:  :baby:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
:baby:  :baby:  :baby:  :baby:  :baby: Bernie campaigned! Bernie had followers!!!  :baby:  :baby:  :baby:  :baby:  :baby:

Good grief when is this broad going to get over herself? 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Good grief when is this broad going to get over herself?

I don't think she has blamed Bill, her daughter, Obama.....yet
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline darroll

Blame, Blame, Blame

I could of amounted to something if it wasn't for you.. 8888crybaby

Online LMAO

Hillary Clinton has a had alust for power since the 1990's when she tried to claim the election of her husband resulted ,in her words, in a co- presidency. She tried to claim the public got two presidents. Even the press at the time wasn't going for that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,by now we all know it wasn't HER fault,right?

How could it be,when she is such a cheerful and loving person?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
It still amazes me how some of the most disliked (unfavorable ratings) people end up making it to the big showdown vote... Hillary and Trump both had horrible poll numbers in those categories. Yet there they were, head to head.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It still amazes me how some of the most disliked (unfavorable ratings) people end up making it to the big showdown vote... Hillary and Trump both had horrible poll numbers in those categories. Yet there they were, head to head.

@Sighlass

I could be wrong,but I suspect a lot of people voted for Trump BECAUSE he wasn't a politician. I know that is what sealed the deal for me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hillary is making Apate look downright honest.

Online mountaineer

She's been whining for nearly 3-1/2 years now. It must be exhausting, especially for a woman in her precarious health.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org