Author Topic: Bolton now promotes the anti-Trump agenda of Schiff and Pelosi  (Read 151 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bolton now promotes the anti-Trump agenda of Schiff and Pelosi
« on: February 03, 2020, 05:16:01 pm »

Bolton now promotes the anti-Trump agenda of Schiff and Pelosi

Mr. Bolton's entire career could be summed up as "Bolton First"

By Cliff Sims - - Sunday, February 2, 2020

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Nobody elected John Bolton to anything.

That reality is at the core of what appeared to frustrate Mr. Bolton and numerous other senior presidential aides during my time working in the West Wing for President Trump.

As a staffer, if you have a policy disagreement with the president, you have two options: You either subordinate your views to his and fulfill his wishes — or you quit. That does not mean you shy away from making your case behind closed doors — and in my experience the president encouraged dissenting views — but once the president makes a decision, it is your job to execute it with the same vigor you would if it had been your idea all along.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/2/john-bolton-now-promotes-the-failed-anti-trump-age/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Bolton now promotes the anti-Trump agenda of Schiff and Pelosi
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 05:20:59 pm »
John Bolton is just like every other member of the striped pants crowd at Foggy Bottom. He has delusions that his importance is FAR greater than it actually is.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien