Author Topic: 'They're all cowards': Maxine Waters slams 'insufferable and pathetic' Republican senators  (Read 428 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/theyre-all-cowards-maxine-waters-slams-insufferable-and-pathetic-republican-senators

'They're all cowards': Maxine Waters slams 'insufferable and pathetic' Republican senators

Rep. Maxine Waters attacked GOP senators a day after they voted against hearing new witnesses in President Trump's Senate impeachment trial.

"I’ve never seen a more insufferable & pathetic group of Senators than those in the GOP," the California Democrat tweeted. "They’ve chosen to strap themselves to a corrupt con man they KNOW is guilty. They’re all cowards. None of them belong in the Senate. They should go home and grow a backbone!"
In October, Waters, 81, claimed Trump was "setting up some of us to be killed" after she received death threats for backing the investigation of the president. She has called Trump "Putin's puppet" and said the president needed to be removed from office before he invited Russian President Vladimir Putin to the White House.

Funny how she wasn't heard from during Schifftyroo's shampeachment, but now that it seems doomed, Mad Maxine is roaring again.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Like Pelosi, both mad women are beyond their best years and are due to be retired either by a more vigorous youthful person or simply the heart stopping.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A little projection becomes you, Maxine!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
A little projection becomes you, Maxine!

A little?  Beside the word insufferable in my pictorial dictionary is a picture of Maxine Waters.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

A little?  Beside the word insufferable in my pictorial dictionary is a picture of Maxine Waters.

...and cross referenced also to idiot and racist. A poisonous combination.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She is 'terrified' that Trump will be re-elected. All the Democrats are afraid, and many Pubs too.
Mad Max is one of the most openly criminal politicians in Congress.
Prosecuting her would be the easiest case a Washington investigator could get.
And she knows this. The felons in D.C. have worked with impunity for decades.
They are all 'shaking in their boots' that Trump will change all that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Like Pelosi, both mad women are beyond their best years and are due to be retired either by a more vigorous youthful person or simply the heart stopping.
I don't think Mad Max ever had best years, hell I don't think she even had a best year.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I don't think Mad Max ever had best years, hell I don't think she even had a best year.
For both Pelosi and Waters, the bar is set very very low indeed.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

...and cross referenced also to idiot and racist. A poisonous combination.

And corrupt, as well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.