Author Topic: Biden pokes finger in voter’s chest, again! Spurs spoof campaign video, ‘BIDEN: F-off, Jack’  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden pokes finger in voter’s chest, again! Spurs spoof campaign video, ‘BIDEN: F-off, Jack’
February 2, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Former Vice President Joe Biden has a well-known habit of getting a bit handsy around women and young girls, but as the 2020 Democratic primary wears on, we’re starting to see a more aggressive version of his inability to keep his hands to himself.

While talking to an apparent activist in Iowa late last week about where he stands on phasing out U.S. fossil fuel production, a testy Biden started poking the black man in his chest.

“Go back to 1986. I’m the first one ever to put forward a climate change bill and Politifact said it was a game-changer,” Biden said, as he jabbed a finger in the man’s chest.

“I’ve been working my whole life,” the annoyed candidate added, before turning and walking away without a further word.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/02/biden-pokes-finger-in-voters-chest-again-spurs-spoof-campaign-video-biden-f-off-jack-881995
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

He's a few days away from shouting, "Get off my lawn!!!" at random.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm concerned he's just a few days away from being the guy that shoots someone because they were on his lawn. Some people with dementia are just forgetful and pacific, then there are the ones that get loud and abusive thinking everyone is out to get them. I think Joe is number two...........oh and he fits into the second category.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Stayed tuned for the next episode of The Country Club Pr*ck.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's true. This kneejerk out of control aggression that Biden is doing more and more is a classic symptom dementia/senility. The two most common effects of old-age is the inability to control body temperature (it's too hot; it's too cold), and the inability to control emotional outbursts.

At his late age, Biden could go from punching someone to sobbing in minutes. He doesn't know how he feels, and he is confused.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I want someone to ask him how he was able to afford 2 multi million homes in Delaware...

Once the poorest senator, ‘Middle Class Joe’ Biden has reaped millions in income since leaving the vice presidency
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/once-the-poorest-senator-middle-class-joe-biden-has-reaped-millions-in-income-since-leaving-the-vice-presidency/2019/06/25/931458a8-938d-11e9-b570-6416efdc0803_story.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ArneFufkin

Biden is a "close talker".  He's a personal space invader.  He's creepy. 

Online mountaineer

February 3, 2020
Joe Biden continues to prove to America that he is a deeply weird man
By Andrea Widburg

Aside from having Leftist politics, being a compulsive liar, and not being very bright, there’s something just off about Joe Biden. He’s the creepy uncle that smart parents refuse to let babysit their children. It doesn’t mean he’s ever done anything wrong; it just means there’s that vibe. And the latest vibe issue occurred on Sunday, when the 77-year-old Biden kissed his 19-year-old granddaughter on the lips.  ...

Additionally, Joe is getting to the age at which, sadly, a person’s control over inhibitions starts breaking down, something especially true in those with incipient dementia. Either way, his public behavior is not normal.

So far as we know, Joe’s never crossed the line from creepy to illegal. Having said that, if he ever offers to babysit your children, just say “No.”
Read full article at American Thinker
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
February 3, 2020
Joe Biden continues to prove to America that he is a deeply weird man
By Andrea Widburg

Aside from having Leftist politics, being a compulsive liar, and not being very bright, there’s something just off about Joe Biden. He’s the creepy uncle that smart parents refuse to let babysit their children. It doesn’t mean he’s ever done anything wrong; it just means there’s that vibe. And the latest vibe issue occurred on Sunday, when the 77-year-old Biden kissed his 19-year-old granddaughter on the lips.  ...

Additionally, Joe is getting to the age at which, sadly, a person’s control over inhibitions starts breaking down, something especially true in those with incipient dementia. Either way, his public behavior is not normal.

So far as we know, Joe’s never crossed the line from creepy to illegal. Having said that, if he ever offers to babysit your children, just say “No.”
Read full article at American Thinker

@mountaineer

You really have to wonder who is providing the money to push this loon into the WH,don't you? After all,it has been obvious for at least 10 years that this loon needs a keeper,and it costs a LOT of money to make a serious run for the office of President of the US.

IMNSHO,THE prime question we all need to be asking is "WHO are the money people behind him?"

As someone whose identity escapes me at the moment used to say "Follow the money!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
https://politics.theonion.com/you-re-a-piece-of-shit-and-i-hope-everyone-like-you-di-1841363666

‘You’re A Piece Of Sh*t And I Hope Everyone Like You Dies,’ Says Biden To Democratic Voter In Stirring Call For Party Unity

:happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: