Author Topic: 'She still wants to be relevant': 2020 Democrats and supporters don't want Hillary Clinton part of c  (Read 196 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'She still wants to be relevant': 2020 Democrats and supporters don't want Hillary Clinton part of campaign
by Naomi Lim
 | February 02, 2020 10:02 AM

DES MOINES, Iowa — Hillary Clinton is finding out what it's like to be on the long list of Democratic also-rans.

The party has, for years, discarded losing presidential candidates such as George McGovern, Walter Mondale, and Michael Dukakis, among others — to the point that they're often treated as contagious diseases, seen at best as cautionary tales about how not to campaign for the White House.

Fair or not, Clinton has, in many ways, had that dishonor bestowed on her. Having lost the 2016 election to President Trump in one of the biggest political upsets in American history, the former first lady, senator, and secretary of state, 72, is a pariah among some Democrats as the party's nominating season kicks off Monday with the Iowa caucuses.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/she-still-wants-to-be-relevant-2020-democrats-and-supporters-dont-want-hillary-clinton-part-of-campaign
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Well, you know, there are literally billions of people, you know, begging her to run again.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, you know, there are literally billions of people, you know, begging her to run again.

@Snarknado

And I am one of them. You go,gurl! This time will be the charm. Trust me,Trump will cower before your magnificence!

If you accidentally get confused,you can always fall back on your "I am just a gurl,and these mean mens are picking on me!" defense that was so charming last time.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 06:06:59 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

I've got my "Run, Hillary, Run" bumper sticker on my car.

Ok, so I put it on my front bumper.