Author Topic: I saw my mother get shot by Nazi officers – we must never forget the Holocaust  (Read 905 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I saw my mother get shot by Nazi officers – we must never forget the Holocaust
Jane Wharton Monday 27 Jan 2020 6:00 am

On the concrete steps of a farmhouse in the middle of a bitter Polish winter, six-year-old Hannah ‘immediately grew up.’ Her beloved mother Chaya was executed in cold blood in front of her – one of six million Jewish victims of Adolf Hitler’s murderous regime. Hannah and her father Adam were the only members of her family to survive the genocide of World War II. Afterwards, she rebuilt her life in England but is headed back to Poland to mark Holocaust Memorial Day. Now 82, Hannah Lewis has shared her story with Metro.co.uk as a ‘lesson of man’s inhumanity to man.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/27/holocaust-survivor-recalls-moment-she-saw-her-mother-shot-dead-by-nazi-killing-squad-12126265/?ito=social&fbclid=IwAR1XtBA9u2Vrwr8qQY8iCtQ32zcB5afC7kRbpV6p743JRGJfB8LmQMzy7dE?ito=cbshare

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
She's an MBE for the work she's done. Here, seemingly telling the story, Hannah Lewis is on Sky news.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1