Author Topic: Rashida Tlaib Releases Apologetic Statement After Booing Hillary Clinton  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau1 Feb 202014
1:48

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) on Saturday released an apologetic statement after going viral for booing Hillary Clinton at a campaign event for Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) on Friday evening, explaining that she allowed her “disappointment with Secretary Clinton’s latest comments about Senator Sanders and his supporters get the best of me.”

Tlaib released the statement after booing at the mention of Clinton at Sanders’ “Caucus Concert” in Clive, Iowa, explaining her frustration with attempts to “dismiss the strength and diversity” of Sanders’ movement.

“I am so incredibly in love with the movement that our campaign of #NotMeUs has created. This makes me protective over it and frustrated by attempts to dismiss the strength and diversity of our movement,” she wrote.

“However, I know what is at stake if we don’t unify over one candidate to beat Trump and I intend to do everything possible to ensure that Trump does not win in 2020,” she continued, explaining that she “allowed my disappointment with Secretary Clinton’s latest comments about Senator Sanders and his supporters get the best of me”:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/01/rashida-tlaib-releases-apologetic-statement-after-booing-hillary-clinton/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Rashida Tlaib Releases Apologetic Statement After Booing Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 05:44:41 pm »
Has she tweeted she's not suicidal?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 06:42:20 pm »
Someone must have clued her in about the wet works squad the Clinton mafia keeps on retainer.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 06:50:33 pm »
Weird - what's next - Gabbard apologizing to Clinton after being called a Russian spy?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 11:11:38 pm »
WATCH: Rep. Rashida Tlaib Leads Bernie Sanders Crowd in Vociferous Booing of ‘Hater’ Hillary Clinton
By Tommy Christopher
Feb 1st, 2020, 8:52 am

Michigan Democratic Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib encouraged the crowd at a Bernie Sanders rally to loudly boo former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

The Sanders campaign held a rally Friday night that was headlined by a Bon Iver concert, and at which Des Moines school board member Dionna Langford led a brief panel with Rep. Tlaib and fellow Sanders endorsers Rep. Pramila Jayapal and Rep. Ilhan Omar. ...

At the sound of Secretary Clinton’s name, the crowd erupted in boos, and Langford said “We’re not going to boo, we’re not going to boo, we are classy here…”

“Well, I’ll boo,” Tlaib said, adding “Boo!”

“You all know, I can’t be quiet, no, we’re going to boo,” Tlaib added as the crowd joined in and Rep. Jayapal nearly cried with laughter.

“That’s all right, the haters will shut up on Monday when we win,” Tlaib said. ...
More, including video, at Mediaite
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2020, 11:14:40 pm »
Of course he did.
Michael Moore defends Rashida Tlaib’s booing of Hillary Clinton
By Jon Levine
February 1, 2020 | 4:31pm

There could be Moore trouble for Rep. Rashida Tlaib.

While the freshman lawmaker from Michigan may have walked back her booing of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, she got a notable boost from controversial documentarian Michael Moore.

“So proud of my longtime friend from Michigan who spoke the truth last night at the Bernie rally in Clive, Iowa. The audience booed Hillary, then somebody tried to shoosh them, and #Rashida said don’t shoosh them,” the liberal filmmaker said in a Twitter post. “Boo Hillary and anyone else who doesn’t speak the truth.”

Moore also shared an image of the pair smiling together. ...
More at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org