Author Topic: AP Exclusive: Woman who says Trump raped her seeks his DNA  (Read 1347 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: AP Exclusive: Woman who says Trump raped her seeks his DNA
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2020, 12:27:09 am »
Kavanaugh rerun part 2.
And when this falls apart, which it will, then it's on to the next fake charge.
The Dems have bragged openly that they will never stop.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2020, 12:33:56 am »
@sneakypete

Sorry, Pete......  Didn't get the message.  Just one question.....   What kind of woman stores and doesn't clean 20-30 year old semen stains from clothing?  That wench be stanky....

@catfish1957

Excellent question.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2020, 12:39:29 am »
Let's see,here. She is claiming rape 20 years earlier,and now she wants his DNA?

Tell me,is it possible to take a sample of DNA,and copy it for future use by future "victims making claims"?

I ask because this seems to be the only tool left in the Dim toolbox,and you can bet there will be more attention whores shouting the same charges if this is possible. The payout alone is worth the effort as there seems to be no negative results from making charges and having them dismissed.
Probably not possible after 20 years. I think they are planning to do a Warren.
If they get a crooked DNA place onboard, if the check comes back 1000th percent Trump (which is likely no matter who she gets DNA from, we are all 1000th percent related), the Dems will claim that it is definitely unquestionable that it is Trump. Yea but seriously, is this crackpot claiming she has 20 year old panties with semem stains? That right there is a really nasty idea. Disgusting...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2020, 04:10:15 pm »
She's already a proven liar and a nut job who had her claims discredited upon the most casual of inspection. Someone can't comprehend their 15 minutes of fame ended 20 minutes ago.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline darroll

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2020, 06:06:24 pm »
I think I know what color the dress was... :whistle:

Offline verga

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2020, 06:14:32 pm »
Can I call bs on this one?

DJT has dated some pretty attractive women in hiis life.  Does anyone think he would need to resort to raping someone like this?

Reminds me of a less attractive (if that is possible) Jane Lynch.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2020, 06:20:37 pm »
Kavanaugh rerun part 2.
And when this falls apart, which it will, then it's on to the next fake charge.
The Dems have bragged openly that they will never stop.
I said it before, as soon as he is acquitted they will begin on the next impeachment, if they haven't already. Don't forget Schiff and Pelosie were bragging about working on this one on the day he was inaugurated.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2020, 06:29:57 pm »
She's already a proven liar and a nut job who had her claims discredited upon the most casual of inspection. Someone can't comprehend their 15 minutes of fame ended 20 minutes ago.

The story is just so preposterous.  She had just met Trump.  He asked her for help in picking out lingerie for some woman.  They go into the dressing room together where she was allegedly assaulted.  If this is really how it went down, she has to be the dumbest woman on earth going into a dressing room with a man she doesn't know and not expecting him to do something.  And while I've never been in Bergdorf Goodman and don't know how its dressing rooms are set up, I should think if it's like most other dressing rooms, it would not have been so secluded that someone wouldn't have seen or heard them. 

And again I ask -- did she  go to store security?  Were the police called?  If not, why not? 

This chippy has a book out and I guess she's perpetrating this silly story to sell the book.  But anyone with an IQ above 40 is not going to buy this claim.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2020, 06:41:35 pm »
But anyone with an IQ above 40 is not going to buy this claim.

@Applewood well that explains why Pelosi and company along with all the Blue Checks on twitter will fully back her claim and call for yet another impeachment inquiry based on her wild claims.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2020, 07:07:43 pm »
All these web pages and all these posts only prove one simple fact. This is NOT a trial. It is nothing less than an attempt by the Dims to overturn an election they lost,and an attempt to prevent them from losing the upcoming election.

In other words,a desperate attempt to hold on to power and gain more to safeguard their corruption and treason over the years. They are used to facing off with other career politicians so they can negotiate they way free by playing "If you show them mine,I will show them yours." Trump came on the scene as a rookie politician that had never ran for public office before,so they had and have no political dirt on him to use to keep him in rein,and now they are desperate because they KNOW that once he is sworn in for the second time and has nothing to lose,he is going to really hammer them. Especially now that they have gone after him and his family.

If ANYBODY should be on trial here it is the leadership of the DNC,and they should be on trial for treason.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2020, 07:34:16 pm »
All these web pages and all these posts only prove one simple fact. This is NOT a trial. It is nothing less than an attempt by the Dims to overturn an election they lost,and an attempt to prevent them from losing the upcoming election.

I still say this impeachment is a political stunt that benefits both sides.  When he is acquitted, Trump can do his victory laps and tell the voters he conquered the enemy.  But the Democrats too will benefit in that they can tell voters, look we tried to get rid of that bad orange guy in the White House, but if you vote in more Democrats for the senate, we will try again and succeed.

In other words,a desperate attempt to hold on to power and gain more to safeguard their corruption and treason over the years. They are used to facing off with other career politicians so they can negotiate they way free by playing "If you show them mine,I will show them yours." Trump came on the scene as a rookie politician that had never ran for public office before,so they had and have no political dirt on him to use to keep him in rein,and now they are desperate because they KNOW that once he is sworn in for the second time and has nothing to lose,he is going to really hammer them. Especially now that they have gone after him and his family.

Didn't Trump make a half-ass attempt at a candidacy for the Reform Party some years ago?

If ANYBODY should be on trial here it is the leadership of the DNC,and they should be on trial for treason.

No, I don't think any of their activities, onerous as they are, rise to the level of treason, but even if they did, good luck finding anyone willing to prosecute.  This will be just like those promises to prosecute Hillary.  If I'm not mistaken, Trump himself promised to prosecute Hillary if he was elected; then after the election, he said he wouldn't.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2020, 07:37:33 pm »
@Applewood well that explains why Pelosi and company along with all the Blue Checks on twitter will fully back her claim and call for yet another impeachment inquiry based on her wild claims.

@txradioguy

That will be an even worse basis for impeachment.  Remember how well similar accusations worked to boot Billy Bob Clinton from the White House. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2020, 08:44:21 pm »
@txradioguy

That will be an even worse basis for impeachment.  Remember how well similar accusations worked to boot Billy Bob Clinton from the White House.

Yup...remember it quite well.

Big difference between what's going on with Trump and the Clinton impeachment...they found 11 actual felonies with Clinton.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2020, 09:00:19 pm »

Didn't Trump make a half-ass attempt at a candidacy for the Reform Party some years ago?

@Applewood

I don't know.

[/quote]

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2020, 09:11:27 pm »

@Applewood yes he did.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2020, 09:45:32 pm »
Yup...remember it quite well.

Big difference between what's going on with Trump and the Clinton impeachment...they found 11 actual felonies with Clinton.

And still Clinton wasn't convicted.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2020, 04:53:20 am »
Seems our side won't counter with Slow Joe's pedophillic tendencies.  Seems we suck at trench warfare.
We don't have the media for it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2020, 01:39:22 pm »
We don't have the media for it.

@Smokin Joe

Or maybe it is just a case of our perverts are so bad they make the Dim perverts look playful by comparison? For example,we know Poppy and Boy Jorge are light in the loafers,and JEB seems to have married the first women he met and seems to be more feminine than she is. The oldest "Brown Bush",and Babs hope for the next generation doesn't seem to be very bright,and had anger management problems with the the blonde w/blue eyes he was supposed to marry. Creeped her out to the point she had to run away. Despite this and the charges of stalking/spying on her,he still managed to graduate from law school and accept the no-show job given him in a prestigious law firm until they could buy a public office for him. Nothing much has been heard from him since then. His sister is a crackhead and convicted thief,and his brother,who is probably the pick of THAT litter,got hammered with a statutory rape charge that was borderline at best. She was his girlfriend and he was only a few months older than her,but he still got hammered. Still,he ended up with a rape conviction because of it. Which kinda shows you how much pull JEB had with the police and courts in Florida,and he was the governor. I do feel sorry for that Bush spawn,though. Chances are he got hammered BECAUSE he is a Bush.

Not much has been heard of the rest of the spawn,and now that Babs  has died,if you added the Bush Crime Family IQ up,you would probably not be able to come up with a 3 digit number.

And look at what has passed for the other "prominent Republicans" since the RINO's got together with their Dim pals and stuck knives in the back of Newt and his possee. People like McLunatic,Romney,Schwartznegger,Collins,etc,etc,etc. Dims in Republican clothing.

Chances are there wouldn't even BE a Republican Party now if Trump hadn't came along. He gave them a base to rally around.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2020, 04:45:13 pm »
And still Clinton wasn't convicted.

Nope the Republicans wussed out on the three articles of imeapchment when they had Clinton dead to rights.

And he surrendered his law license in Arkansas pay a fine and resign from the bar of the Supreme Court instead of having to admit in open court he lied under oath after the impeachment hearings were over.

He got off very light for what he did.