Author Topic: McConnell blasted for letting trial run past SOTU; even Chris Wallace calls Dems ‘petty’ and ‘spitef  (Read 187 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McConnell blasted for letting trial run past SOTU; even Chris Wallace calls Dems ‘petty’ and ‘spiteful’ for it
February 1, 2020 | Vivek Saxena |

Because of pressure mostly from Senate Democrats but also from some of his colleagues, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell agreed late Friday to postpone President Donald Trump’s acquittal vote until next Wednesday.

The decision provoked frustration in some, though for different reasons.

Jack Posobiec🇺🇸
✔
@JackPosobiec

Here is the McConnell-Schumer Senate deal which extends impeachment to next Wednesday. Story first reported by @OANN

Chris Wallace, one of Fox News’ most vocal Democrats, responded by blasting the Democrats for being so “petty” and “spiteful.” The remarks came after fellow FNC contributor Dana Perino opined about the Democrats’ motivation for pushing for a delay.

“I think one of the things that the Democrats want, and I don’t know why they think this would be helpful, is to be able to have the headline say, ‘An impeached president gives State of the Union,'” she said.

The president’s SOTU address is scheduled for Tuesday, a day before Trump is to be formally acquitted.

“I think it is so petty on the part of the Democrats and spiteful,” Wallace promptly chimed in. “End this. Land the plane!”

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/01/mcconnell-blasted-for-letting-trial-run-past-sotu-even-chris-wallace-calls-dems-petty-and-spiteful-for-it-881720
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Because of pressure mostly from Senate Democrats but also from some of his colleagues, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell agreed late Friday to postpone President Donald Trump’s acquittal vote until next Wednesday.

It gets pretty hard to support the Pub party at times. I got a fundraising call from the RNC the other day and after listening to the caller told him, "I give to candidates, not the party because the party has failed me too many times."

The Pubs let the Rats dictate the agenda, the language, and allow them to lie without calling them on it. The Pubs don't know when to stand united, even if they don't particularly like some one or agree with an issue. The end result is Pub voters become less enthusiastic and Rats appear to win.

McConnell has done some really good things, but he is about as dependable as Roberts on the SCOTUS, not so much.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home