General Category > PJ Comix

VIDEO: Media Meltdowns Over Impending Trump Acquittal

(1/1)

pjcomix:

--- Quote ---Since the Democrats' attempt to avoid facing President Trump at the ballot box via impeachment appears to have failed, the media is now experiencing meltdowns over his impending acquittal. Of course, their BIG meltdown will be coming on November 3.
--- End quote ---

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

If You're NOT Mitt,
You MUST Acquit!

@mystery-ak   @Cyber Liberty

Emjay:
Yeah, and I remember how Free Republic was all over nominating Mitt against Obama's second term.  Mitt totally laid down in the last two debates.  I was for Rick Perry and I was thrown off the site (for the second time).  Mitt Romney is a POS and, by the way, he DID put the family dog on top of the car for a long trip.

dfwgator:

--- Quote from: Emjay on February 01, 2020, 02:12:24 am ---Yeah, and I remember how Free Republic was all over nominating Mitt against Obama's second term.  Mitt totally laid down in the last two debates.  I was for Rick Perry and I was thrown off the site (for the second time).  Mitt Romney is a POS and, by the way, he DID put the family dog on top of the car for a long trip.

--- End quote ---

I hated the fact we were stuck between Romney and Obama,   I held my nose and voted against Obama. 

Today if it were those two again, I'd vote against Romney.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: dfwgator on February 01, 2020, 02:27:39 am ---I hated the fact we were stuck between Romney and Obama,   I held my nose and voted against Obama. 

Today if it were those two again, I'd vote against Romney.

--- End quote ---
I found Sarah Palin to be the one bright spot in Obama's opposition. She'd have been a mere heartbeat away from POTUS...Romney was a no-go after his act in Massachusetts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version