Author Topic: WATCH: Roberts Gives Priceless Look After Reading Warren's Ridiculous Question  (Read 288 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Roberts Gives Priceless Look After Reading Warren's Ridiculous Question
Bronson Stocking

Posted: Jan 30, 2020 8:05 PM

Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren submitted a nasty question for Chief Justice John Roberts to read on Thursday night. The question concerned the Chief Justice himself, and the look he gave Elizabeth Warren after reading it was priceless.

"Mr. Chief Justice," Warren dramatically announced. "I send a question to the desk."

Roberts then read the senator's question aloud.

"Does the fact that the Chief Justice is presiding over an impeachment trial in which GOP Senators have thus far refused to allow witnesses or evidence contribute to the loss of legitimacy of the Chief Justice, the Supreme Court, and the Constitution?"

When Roberts finished reading the question, the look he shot Elizabeth Warren said it all.

Heather Monahan
✔
@HeatherMonahan_
Replying to @HeatherMonahan_

This is how Chief Justice looked at Warren for a solid 5+ seconds after reading the question http://bit.ly/36BqJZX

more w/video
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/01/30/draft-n2560439
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Nice going Liz - that video'll make the 6 oclock news.

She's real presidential timber alright.

Offline verga

Nice going Liz - that video'll make the 6 oclock news.

She's real presidential timber alright.
Actually she is lumber, Dead wood! Mostly from the neck up.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Direct Youtube link to described video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqa0MrzGYTw
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 04:15:37 pm by mystery-ak »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I wonder what face he might make when he finally figures out that Rand tricked him into confirming who the so-called whistleblower is?

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online andy58-in-nh

I wonder what face he might make when he finally figures out that Rand tricked him into confirming who the so-called whistleblower is?

That would be his "Ciaramella Face".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Actually she is lumber, Dead wood! Mostly from the neck up.
Fake Injun, fake wood. Not so much wood as Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

He's a northerner, so maybe he didn't know that the proper response would be, "Well, bless your heart!" :yowsa:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

Warren's stunt didn't amuse Lisa Murkowski.
Chad Pergram @ChadPergram

Murkowski says she will vote no on calling witnesses: What also become clear some of my colleagues intend to further politicize this process, and drag the Supreme Court into the fray, while attacking the Chief Justice. I will not stand for nor support that effort.
1:19 PM · Jan 31, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org