Author Topic: Muslim Barbarism  (Read 436 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Muslim Barbarism
« on: January 30, 2020, 07:52:20 pm »
http://MuslimBarbarism.blogspot.com

Over 290 million victims of Islam

I have been made victorious through terror. -Mohammed (Bukhari 4.52.220)
Kill the Mushrigs (pagans) where ever you find them.
(Surah 9:5)

120 million Africans, according to Woman’s Presbyterian Board of Missions, David Livingstone, page 62, in 1888.

80 million Hindus, according to Koenard Elst, in Negationism in India, page 34. also Tarikh-i-Yamini , al-Utbi, Mahmud al-Ghazni's secretary and Ibn Battuta memoirs Moslem Conquest of India - by Will Durant | Religion And Belief | Religion & Spirituality

60 million Christians, according to David Barrett and Todd Johnson, in World Christian Trends AD 30 to AD 2200, page 230. and by Raphael Moore in History of Asia Minor

10 million Buddhists. [David B. Barrett, Todd M.Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2000, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-1.

And 220,000 Jews, just in one year, 1146, in Morocco, according to H. Z. Hirschberg, A History of the Jews of North Africa, 1974, page 127-28

Adding 17 million of Slave trade done and shipped to Islamic countries, Thomas Sowell [Thomas Sowell, Race and Culture, Basic Books, 1994, p. 188] Historical survey> Slave-owning societies ". Encyclopædia Britannica. http://www.britannica.com/blackhistory/article24156 and http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1523100.stm

And still goes on to this day

11 million muslims have been killed by the hands of muslims themselves since 1948, http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.php?n=why-golda-meir-was-right-2011-08-23

3 million Bangladeshis were wiped out by the hands of Muslims, Encyclopedia Americana (2003), Bangladesh andhttp://necrometrics.com/20c1m.htm#Bangladesh
and http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16207201
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 08:16:13 pm by DeerSlayer »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Muslim Barbarism
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 08:42:05 pm »
Please note in the middle section of the website where President Barack Obama shows his Shahada finger raised to the delight of Muslim leaders who smile back at him.  This is the same Shahada finger held up by terrorists displaying the severed heads of their many victims.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 08:48:25 am »
Please note in the middle section of the website where President Barack Obama shows his Shahada finger raised to the delight of Muslim leaders who smile back at him.  This is the same Shahada finger held up by terrorists displaying the severed heads of their many victims.
this statement...
60 million Christians, according to David Barrett and Todd Johnson, in World Christian Trends AD 30 to AD 2200
...requires prescience.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 08:49:36 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 07:51:38 pm »
this statement...  ...requires prescience.

Prescience is not required to observe a typographical error, which I have corrected.  Clearly the intention was A.D. 2000.

Some people have a tendency to find some triviality and therefore consign the entire message, paragraph, chapter or book to the trash heap.  That is a far more grievous error than the error spawning it.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 08:16:59 pm by DeerSlayer »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 08:42:03 pm »
Prescience is not required to observe a typographical error.  Clearly the intention was A.D. 2000.

Some people have a tendency to find some triviality and therefore consign the entire message, paragraph, chapter or book to the trash heap.  That is a far more grievous error than the error spawning it.

Awwww... @Smokin Joe is just ribbing you...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2020, 10:30:52 pm »
Prescience is not required to observe a typographical error.  Clearly the intention was A.D. 2000.

I don't know whether the author intended 2000, 2002, 2020, 2200, 22000,
Proofread the article and there won't be a problem.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2020, 11:12:35 pm »
I am not sure what the title of this article is

Is it 1,423 Battles in Islamic History?

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2020, 11:50:33 pm »

This is from @DeerSlayer's own blog, so I would guess the Title is what he wants it to be?  It's sort of an exception to the rule.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2020, 01:38:01 am »
I don't know whether the author intended 2000, 2002, 2020, 2200, 22000,
Proofread the article and there won't be a problem.

Here's a thought:

Disregard that particular author completely.  Just consider the HUNDRED other vile commentaries and photographs of Muslim Barbarism, and "there won't be a problem."

It's a very serious topic and you talk about it like a little boy.  It's not cute at all.  It's been viewed 500 times and you are the first and only one to snivel about an insignificant typographical error.  The ONLY one.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 01:47:41 am by DeerSlayer »

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2020, 01:45:58 am »

Let me give you a hand, Mystery.

The TITLE is Islamic Barbarism.  The LINK is IslamicBarbarism.blogspot.com

Inside the website are a number of subheadings, rather like chapters in a book.

Have you ever read the title of the first chapter of a book and confused it with the title of the book?
I don't think so.

What amazes me is the plethora of barbaric deeds documented in IslamicBarbarism.blogspot.com and the utter disregard for the content, while people focus instead on a single number, viz., "2," clearly a typographical error, and confuse sections or chapters with the title, which is repeated.

I feel like I'm teaching junior high school and nobody even wants to read much less understand the material.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2020, 01:51:16 am »
Here's a thought:

Disregard that particular author completely.  Just consider the HUNDRED other vile commentaries and photographs of Muslim Barbarism, and "there won't be a problem."

It's a very serious topic and you talk about it like a little boy.  It's not cute at all.
I'm pointing out that while there are ample examples of a long history of Muslim Barbarism, the writer doesn't help their case by giving a date in the future, unintentionally or otherwise.
How damned hard is it to get a date right?

It reeks of the same sort of alarmism the climate nitwits wave about, which weakens, not bolsters the claim.
I see crap like that, and I don't bother to read it. Get the title wrong, and what other errors lie within? 

Make the case without egregious error and there is no denying it.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 01:52:02 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2020, 02:24:23 am »
I'm pointing out that while there are ample examples of a long history of Muslim Barbarism, the writer doesn't help their case by giving a date in the future, unintentionally or otherwise.
How damned hard is it to get a date right?

It reeks of the same sort of alarmism the climate nitwits wave about, which weakens, not bolsters the claim.
I see crap like that, and I don't bother to read it. Get the title wrong, and what other errors lie within? 

Make the case without egregious error and there is no denying it.

Your pettiness is offensive, Mister Perfect.  You don't have a clue as to the meaning of egregious error. 
How damned hard is it to appreciate ALL of the rest of the content, instead of whining like a little ……. over nothing.
I have no more time to read anything you say.  My Ignore List just increased by you. 
ciao

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2020, 02:28:25 am »
Your pettiness is offensive, Mister Perfect.  You don't have a clue as to the meaning of egregious error. 
How damned hard is it to appreciate ALL of the rest of the content, instead of whining like a little ……. over nothing.
I have no more time to read anything you say.  My Ignore List just increased by you. 
ciao
Put me on, and i won't have to read your whining.
Where I work a transposed digit can cause a real world mess that costs millions.

It isn't that hard to get it right, and yes, a date 80 years in the future is egregious.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2020, 02:45:43 am »
To the topic...that's a mass murder statistic that boggles the mind.  It's like a marble-sized Nazi Holocaust next to a baseball-sized Commie death count next to a bowling ball-sized multi-continental, multi-century mass murder of a death cult.
I will NOT comply.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2020, 07:01:40 pm »
To the topic...that's a mass murder statistic that boggles the mind.  It's like a marble-sized Nazi Holocaust next to a baseball-sized Commie death count next to a bowling ball-sized multi-continental, multi-century mass murder of a death cult.

Well stated, @Cyber Liberty .  I never thought of such an apt analogy.  As a result, you stand taller in my mind than you even did before. 

I just perused a valuable article on personal happiness and well-being, which concerns itself with gratitude and the effects it has on those who express it openly.   It's one of the best things you can do not only for yourself but also for everyone else around you. 

Here is a sentence from that article which I may post elsewhere for everyone's benefit.

Digging even deeper into their findings and looking specifically at how gratitude impacts the mind and body, Brown and Wong made four groundbreaking discoveries: 1. Gratitude unshackles us from toxic emotions. 2. Gratitude helps even if you don’t share it. 3. Gratitude’s benefits take time. 4. Gratitude has lasting effects on the brain.

Reading this, I reflected on little Joe's tantrum over an errant "2," which HE called an "egregious error."    No, the egregious error was all his.  "Toxic emotions" - you can have them.  I would suggest that ingratitude and pettiness likewise have lasting effects on the brain.  Look at Democrats.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2020, 08:50:51 am »
Well stated, @Cyber Liberty .  I never thought of such an apt analogy.  As a result, you stand taller in my mind than you even did before. 

I just perused a valuable article on personal happiness and well-being, which concerns itself with gratitude and the effects it has on those who express it openly.   It's one of the best things you can do not only for yourself but also for everyone else around you. 

Here is a sentence from that article which I may post elsewhere for everyone's benefit.

Digging even deeper into their findings and looking specifically at how gratitude impacts the mind and body, Brown and Wong made four groundbreaking discoveries: 1. Gratitude unshackles us from toxic emotions. 2. Gratitude helps even if you don’t share it. 3. Gratitude’s benefits take time. 4. Gratitude has lasting effects on the brain.

Reading this, I reflected on little Joe's tantrum over an errant "2," which HE called an "egregious error."    No, the egregious error was all his.  "Toxic emotions" - you can have them.  I would suggest that ingratitude and pettiness likewise have lasting effects on the brain.  Look at Democrats.
Tantrum?  :silly: The tantrum was all yours. "SHOOT THE bleep MESSENGER!"
If you can't handle a little ribbing which contained constructive criticism, the toxicity is in your system.

As I said, I work in an environment where a transposed digit can cost millions, so I tend to spot those things, but they also belie a sloppiness (which may be acute or may be pervasive) that casts doubt on all else the person has to say.

In an tongue-in-cheek attempt to salvage your credibility, I am attacked?

But you have gone beyond the merely defensive, you won't simply own your mistake, but instead attack the messenger. Hardly conservative behaviour.
Like you said, "Democrats...."   *look*
(Note: That was constructive criticism number two, which I expect you will further snipe at me over, rather than regard for what it was.)
Spare us your psychobabble, sport, we have at least one professional on the forum.

And yes a lifetime error (80 years long)  is pretty egregious.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 08:57:50 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis